
Daddy got to be off, so in between car maintenance and cleaning we made a late trip over to Mills park!!

I love all the beautiful fall colors, that surround us right now...soo beautiful!!!




THey love it when dad goes to the park, He is like a big kid who loves teasing and playing on all the fun toys!!! Addy is trying to kick him off the swings, reminding dad that " you are too big to be on the swings you are going to break it dad"



Rohnin wanted dad to join him down the slide, his head skid down the whole way, BUT at least he didn't get stuck...









Right be fore we left to go the park, I walked in to find this!!!

Addy's excuse was a happy " look mommy I am sharing" I picked my battle today and the ice cream won!


I was trying to show Rohnin how to Put the salsa on his taquito...

Looks pretty normal, except for the fact that that WAS the spoon I had just loaded with salsa, my stomach started turning right after this bite, I would have thought his did too, but boy was I wrong...

He just kept piling on the salsa, and then saw that Addy's plate was just about to be thrown out with her left over salsa and well he wasn't finished with his salsa yet...I may have gotten some video of this eventful lunch time, Art got upset, but started to laugh when he saw it for his own eyes with his home made spicy salsa of which he piled a ton on a chip and Rohnin didn't even bother on the chip part JUST the salsa...He might have tried to lick a few things after this happened...I did NOT teach him this one...This must be a hatch inheritance...it took several hours foro my stomach to finally recover from his salsa intake...




I could not get this little man to smile for his Halloween pictures, so you get to see his other fun side instead... oh and the sucker was a last minute, sanity attempt...


Yep there may have bee a TON of screaming before and during the trick or treating UNTIL I wizened up and picked up our stroller...

These are the neighbor hood kiddos that come over to play, Addy was in the back and this didn't turn out too great BUT you get the idea! They had a blast just hitting our neighbor hood!
No comments:
Post a Comment