Addy said this the other day after a very loud "questionable sound" came from her petite little booty...
So I am officially 31 as of Tuesday the 15th, just a little behind! I really liked how some of my other girlfriends posted some facts and fun things once they turned 30, that I never remembered to do, soo I am taking that opportunity today!
1. I am totally and completely IN L-O-V-E with my Amazingly talented, good looking "Man" of mine, and My beautiful, creative, full of surprises, fun loving children! I love and am Grateful for and too -ALL...on BOTH sides- of my family and friends in AZ, NV, UT, and AR who have made a difference, supported, encouraged, assisted, helped, and just loved... me and my family (US) for who we are and where we are today, You have ALL impacted our life in such a WONDERFUL way! I am a better wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister and friend because I have each and every one of you unique, special and beautiful people in and a part of my life! -Thank You!
2. I L-O-V-E me some one on one date nights with my "Hot" hubby...they are few and far between but gosh they are needed! -Hubby time-A MUST!
3. I Love it when me kids play and giggle together, BEST sound EVER!
4. I DO NOT like folding laundry or washing dishes...
5. I love rocking and reading to my kids how they both are quiet and cuddle in to hear the story! -LOVE! 6. I love my families little "private dance parties" the kids dancing in front of the T.V. so they can see themselves and Dad moving a grooving to the music...gets me laughing every time!
7. I love getting and taking pictures whether it is of the kids or the family, it is a ton of work but I love the end results and looking back and the memories behind and during the actual photos...be it tears or laughter! -Memories!
8. I DO NOT like cleaning up throw up or poopy clean ups messes...
9. I love how excited my kids get when they know we are taking the "Concoa" aka Bronco!
10. I love cutting and doing up-do's on clients! I love the out come on and with hair and color. The anticipation and jitters I get during and right before I rinse the color out, silently saying a prayer that the client is happy and loves their color, gets me every time!
11. I love going on long quad rides up at my parents cabin!
12. I am NOT a competitive person, yes I enjoy winning, who doesn't, but would rather enjoy a good game or sport rather than get upset because I lost!
13. I enjoy going on scenery walks along with playing soft ball and volley ball...-For Fun
14. I LOVE going boating, skiing and wake boarding, miss it tons these days...Favorite Lake by Far is Lake Powell!
15. I love decorating for the holidays, and am getting the itch to start decorating for Christmas! Hmm maybe going to start today!
16. I Do Not like yelling, arguing, getting angry or mad, lecturing, OR disciplining, BUT would be a big ol hypocrite if I didn't admit to the fact that sadly I find I do all of those very well, and sometimes WAY TOO often. -Something I AM Work On
17. I love getting together with extended family and seeing my cousins and their children and catching up on life and drama!
18. I love having girl time, whether it is a girls night out or just hanging out chatting, I feel it actually helps in soo many ways! -Therapeutic
19. I love getting the chance to do ward members, family and friends hair, and the chance it gives me to play catch up or get to know that individual better!
20. I am NOT a big fan of yard work, but am actually enjoying the opportunity it gives me to watch my children play or interact with each other, or just digging in the dirt "thinking they are helping out."
21. I love to go on vacation, and one day would LOVE to travel the world and see all the fascinating sights, I have "pinned" that this world has hiding from me!
22. I love smart phones and all the fun games and discoveries one makes in the various "apps" out there, but HATE the cost that the phone companies charge, just for data...
23. I love singing and reading, whenever I get the opportunity!
24. I love pointed toe cowgirl boots!
25. I DO NOT LIKE Scary Movies, I may have dislocated Art's thumb after jumping in a scary movie, I do not like the whole fearful thinking afterwards as well...the "Blaire Witch Projected" freaked me out especially when we went on vacation to Lake Powell and had to sleep outside on the boat...NOT FUN...
26. I love the funny things my kids do and say, I don't always remember them all but love the laughter and smile that fills my soul... later when reminiscing on the day!
27. I love having my own home, being able to call it my own, the space to have my kids run around in, my neighbor hood, decorating, painting and making it my own...I didn't get to go with Art to look for a home, but think he did an AWESOME job when he found this house for our family! -Home Sweet Home
28. I smile every time I get the vacuum out, I may even be a little ocd, I do not like things on my floors when vacuuming and HAVE to get the nooks and crannies as I go along beside the base boards...EVERY TIME...AND I chuckle every time my kids see me get the vacuum out, Addy runs around, like a crazy person...due to the noise and will wear head phones to try and keep her sane while I vacuum, and any time I ask her to pick something up I almost feel she is hoping and jumping to avoid being "attack" by the dreaded vacuum. Rohnin's face, well his scowl is one thing...his panic, fear, and yelling, is another. While he too is trying at desperate attempts to stay away from the horrible beast, yet out of curiosity comes close occasionally just to check it out, I just vacuumed...but this is the norm everytime I vacuum...lol
29. I DO NOT LIKE onions or tomatoes raw and nuts in anything cooked or baked. But, I LOVE onion rings, raw nuts, salsa and spaghetti sauce. So don't be surprised if you see me use onion powder when cooking, or picking out the cooked onions, raw onions and tomatoes, and nuts in my food, I do not like the texture or how it changes the overall taste of my food!
30. I am a night owl, not that you should, but if you called me at mid night, I would still be up. I started a project at 11pm the other night and didn't go to bed till 2:30am. NOT that this is a good thing, AT ALL...I may not be the brightest, sane, or happy little egg the next day...dragging in just about everything...so this too is something I hope to improve upon before this next little noodle is born, BECAUSE I am one who CHERISHES, NEEDS, and LOVES sleep to be a happy camper in the morning!
31. I love sweets, red or sour liquorish and skor bars are my favorite!
Wow that was fun! I hope you all have a Fabulous day, filled with happiness and love! Oh, my sweet hubby was able to get off of work at lunch time yay, so we went to lunch, looked at a Western store for some "cowgirl" boots, played with my new phone, enjoyed a rainy day in doors at home and then went to dinner at "Colts" where I enjoyed a wonderful steak etc. Addison was soo sweet and cute, she kept trying to give me small things that belonged to her, until I told Art that she REALLY needed to "buy/pick" a gift out for me! Of which she picked up double stuffed vanilla oreo's--yum, some cute beads to bead with, some candy, a pink and purple heart and peace sign umbrella, and a few other fun things! While they were out I was able to cuddle up with my little man and watch the end of "Bolt" and kiss him good night, with out any interruptions! It was a quiet, but, sweet day with the ones I love and care about the most! Thank you to all of you who called and helped make my day special!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





3 comments:
Hahahaaa, you stole my idea ; ) This was fun to read. So can I text you at like 1:00 in the morning if I am still up too ? We should have late night chats : )
Happy Birthday!
I wish you were here to do my hair!
Post a Comment