Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Its Another???

Can You tell?? I almost feel like this little guy is being a tad graphic... BUT there really was no mistaking this little monkey was DEFINITELY letting us know "WHAT" he was...
Yep it is another Little man to protect their big sister!
Poor Addy was probably just as shocked as I was...The heart beat kind of lead me to believe I was having a girl, I think the Lord has a funny sense of humor encouraging me to meet my target of 6 yes that is right, I told Addy that I would keep trying until she had a sister! I really am excited about this little guy...Just a little well
Shocked is all, See it has pretty much gone either girl boy girl boy, in my family, my mom called tonight, since I have thrown everyone off on my side of the family, lol, and told me that my younger brother, whose wife is due in February with their little girl, Thought I might have had a miscarriage, GRATEFULLY I did not and apparently just like to throw things off! I really am so grateful that Rohnin will have a brother close in age and am pretty serious when it comes to hoping for a little sister for Addy ONE DAY...Time will tell! Hope you all have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Time to start cooking!!! Love and miss you all!!!

1 comment:

daveandlisa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!