
While I was playing "hookey" from the world being sick and all, I missed My very beautiful and sweet niece's Birthday, Miss Lauryn on the far right, and didn't want her to think I had forgotten her, or her special day, Yes it may be VERY late, But I just wanted this sweet niece of mine to know how much I love her, miss her and wish I were there in person to give her a big hug and take her on a date to Thrifty's on the corner of McKellips and Gilbert for some Yummy ice cream! AND ON THAT note I am going to get ahead and wish my handsome nephew, Mr. Dylan, on the far left an Early Happy Birthday since his falls on Halloween and all! Plus My sweet mothers is the day after on the 1st of November...SOO here is my song to you THREE special BUT VERY LOVED INDIVIDUALS of whom I miss dearly on a daily basis...Happy Birthday day to you, Happy Birthday to you la la la, Happy B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Dear Lauryn , Dylan, and Wendy, Happy Happy Birthday toooooo youuuuuuu! I love you tons!!!

Since family is not around the corner, and well since I have been soo very sick I finally got up the gumption to take a few photos of my "Fall" decor I have set up and for warn that well due to being ill I did not have the strength to set up Halloween this year, and am kind of bummed...BUT such is life... I am just trying to get well enough so I can finally go get my dang flu shot...













I have missed what feels like tons since falling ill and it REALLY stinks, there were two fun parties yesterday and today I REALLY wanted to attend but, my "lungs" and fatigue said other wise... SOOO we were working on trying to get a costume on, that and keeping it on, with this little man, which well he was not in such a cooperating mood tonight, BUT daddy helped by shotting this gun and then teaching him how to ask for the "goodies"!!


We stood both kiddos at our bedroom door and had Addy show him what to do, you can understand "reeet ease"' and once in a while you could tell her was going for the trick or treat part...it was pretty cute! Oh and Addy has changed her mind on her costume as well soo today she is Snow White, She was Cinderella for her Pre School Costume Party and Monday...I guess we just wait and see!!

A good friend of mine, Thanks Again Marji, Let me borrow this cute costume, we sat him in front of the mirror one night and squeaked its ears, of which a giggled and laughed, BUT he would NOT put it on tonight AT ALL...

But at least we caught him in it while it lasted, so who knows he may be something different come Monday, BUT I love both of these so we shall see!!!


My mom and dad sent some money and I was finally able to let her pick out the "toy" she wanted for a belated birthday gift, Thank you grandma and grandpa McGhan it doesn't talk BUT she loves it and plays with it DAILY!!



In a rush to get out the door, I grabbed the camera and took a quick shot!!!

Grandpa and Grandma Hatch came to town, and boy were we happy to have them! They stayed for a week and it was such a blessing to us all, they kids got tons of attention while I was laid up and Addy even got to go fishing ALL day, lucky girl! Rohnin and I laid low and let them go out and play! Art had his week of vacation and well I am just grateful they where all her to help ME out when I was at my sickest! Thank You again to Art Peggy, and Rick for keeping a handle on things while spending oodles of time with our kiddos!



Rick this was the BEST picture I am so bummed it came out blurry...


I L-O-V-E all the faces in this one, still chuckling...


Grandma and Grandpa Hatch took Addy shopping for a belated Birthday gift and she picked out some VERY CUTE 'Sparkly' boots, I love them, they are too cute!

I had completely forgot about another portion way back on the 1st of October, It was a very busy day for us, and 2 hours after Addy's party got over we had to drive out to Maumelle for an annual work party for Art's PM& R colleagues! It was great and I got some great pictures!! It was such a beautiful day and with great food and friends around it made for a great ending to a crazy day!!!













1 comment:
Happy Halloween and here's hoping you get better soon. My friend had pneumonia and it was crazy tough with her kids, but it sure makes you appreciate good health and the service that loved ones offer. Take care
Post a Comment