

New clothes to wear to school, check! New Princess Backpack to bring to school, check! Happy Princess, Check! Since Art was on call tonight we asked Addy what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said lunch box kids! SO I packed her a lunch, made her a card to put in her lunch, made some "birthday cookies" since she had snack and was the leader today in her class! She was super excited to be staying! In between all of this she was getting calls from her Grandparents and later her Aunts and Uncles to wish the sweet Princess a happy birthday! Side note Her "big presents were given on Saturday" her absolute favorite was her new bike, I will post picture of that soon!

Once home she had a little down time before heading over to her rehearsal at dance practice! We got to see what they will be performing this Saturday and it was SUPER CUTE, I am soo excited! Then we headed into Little Rock, to have dinner with Daddy! She Of Course got ice cream there and then before heading for home I asked what she wanted a smoothie to enjoy on her way home! We ended her night with a book and her very first story about her birth!! She had a great day, thank you to everyone for your calls and love!

On Saturday, October 1st, we had her "Princess Party" Here are a few glimpses of that fun time! Painting nails, curling hair, decorating princess crowns, playing with friends, presents and more! She had a blast! Thanks to all of her little Princess Friends who made her party super special and fun!!


Some of the decorations!

Art even got in on the "FUN" the night before by modge podging this Fabulous sign! It turned out great! Thanks Honey I loved how it turned out all put together!


Art was very excited to see his x-mas gift getting some good use for all the fun silhouettes, Tara and I cute out, thanks to my never ending counter space we found great places to place them all!


A shot of Addy enjoying a present she received!

Her neighbor hood friends Kayti and Malorie! I have to point out the crown, I actually made it! Go me! It turned out super cute and Addy has worn it a ton since!

Right before singing to her! Love her face!

Presents!!



Payten getting "Princessed up"!!


A little decorating!

A little lunch!

and some great curls made out for a great party! A special thanks to My wonderful hubby who assisted in staying up late to help with decorations and to the amazing Becca and Claire H. gals who were truly life savers and an extra set of hands on a crazy but FUN day!
FIVE whole years have passed way to fast since her birth...Tonight I ended her birthday reign by telling her about her birth, for the very first time, I LOVED that she wanted to know "what happened next?" It made the moment so special for us! She was a gift to us both October 3rd 2006, that I first held in my arms at 5:27am and has become an incredible blessing and beautiful reminder of how sweet and loving our Heavenly Father truly is when a child so precious and tenderhearted enters our world! Happy Happy Birthday to my A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, BEAUTIFUL, and ever LOVING Angel ADDISON! We LOVE you NOW FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment