

Well a few of you knew, but I am ALWAYS anxious in the 1st trimester and did not want to announce it until I heard the heart beat and saw my next little noodle growing and well!!! I am 8 weeks along and am due April 24! We are extremely excited and are still in debate as to whether we will find out "what" we are having! This was taken 9-12-11. We even got to have Art there since he was working next door to my OBGYN's office, PLUS he handled Rohnin most of the time, it was a VERY long appointment we got there at 8:45am and didn't get out of there until 11:45, I might have had to speed a little bit to get back to picking up Addy from Preschool at noon! It was soo sweet seeing this little pearl and was worth the wait and drive! It always makes it more real and exciting seeing your first picture of your next little angel growing!!! SO far so good! YEAH!!!

Addy has come up with several princess names and doesn't really like the name her daddy LOVES soo obviously Addy thinks we are having a girl BUT time will tell us soon enough!!!

Captured this the morning of my extra early doctors appointment, I LOVE this little man of mine!
6 comments:
Yeah for your cute babies! I hope you get feeling better REALLY soon.
Yay for babies and wow, that is one LONG appointment!! Oh and I love the pictures of your roses! I totally want to plant rose bushes at our new house. I've always wanted them but never got around to planting them anywhere else so I'm determined to do it with this house. Loved all the pics - your kids are getting so big!
Congrats. That is wonderful.
Congratulations! How exciting!
Wow, we're both due about the same time! I'm suppose to have this bean around April 20, crazy how that all is! Congrats to you all!
Congratulations!!!!! That is SO exciting!!!
Post a Comment