Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MOMmm I can't open my door, cause I do not have three arms...

Yep Addy was in a well fowl mood today mainly cause her daddy made her wear the dreaded jeans to school...lol... On my drive home today from picking her up from preschool I told her that she looked cute and that many other children were wearing jeans to school, her response " mom I DO NOT like pants they make me hot and so do my socks, when I get home I am taking this shirt, her required Wed. pre-k shirt, off and putting on a skirt and different shirt cause I do not like pants and did not want to wear them today to school...Oh she might have cried and been pretty upset that dad would actually make her wear her pants with out a skirt on...Any ways!! I started to mimic her and once she caught on and was scolding me for doing so I reminded her that I was only copying the grouchy Addy, once we pulled up to the house I noticed she wasn't getting out of the car so she reminded me that she didn't have three arms to be able to do that, PLUS her new BIG princess back pack was in the way and way to big for her to move...

I guess having her brother laugh, scream, and well NOT SLEEP last night in their room, didn't really help her get to sleep at a normal hour,nor did it help with her sassy attitude!! Pictures coming soon!!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

congrats about baby 3! sooo cool! and your story about addie is so funny. baylee is the same way, she hates certian clothes and it is hard to get her to wear them. this is why she is in afternoon kindergarten, it takes her all day to decide what she is wearing and for her and i to agree. good luck!