

I decided to give my fall wreath a face lift, with some some colors!

I love how it all turned out and of course had to show ya where my roses sit!!


The other day Addy was apparently in a crafty mood and made this nifty yet tall crown!!! I was pretty impressed!

This little man LOVES trains!!! So we built a train track that an hour later he had taken apart!


Afew months back I needed some "carrots" for a stew, They were punny and tiny and had no taste, soo Art thinned out the carrots and left the remainder carrots in the ground and boy did they grow! That and they had some great taste as well this time around!!! Addy was SOOO excited!!!

AND she even ate one with the peeling on! lol!

Addy has sooo many papers from school and teaching her to throw things away can be a big difficult...SOOO another one of my friends did this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea! Took one big picture Because I I want to save some things as well others, like normal paper and such not so much! So now you get to peek at some her her work she brings home!! Its a win win!!

So I wanted a cute plater to use at Addy's Birthday party, and I LOVED how this one turned out! I made a few others but well this is my favorite!


A park day! SOOO Pretty!

Some more of Addy's work!

I LOVE IT when my two laugh and giggle together and best of all Play together, music to my ears!!



This is what is left of what WAS hanging in our house, dated, old and well there were several events around the corner that gave us an excuse to replace them with these beauties!!!



My amazing hubby not only disassembled all of the old fixtures but had ALL of the new ones up and reassemble the same night...I was pretty impressed!!!

We also had a wonderful friend of our paint Addy's room! We still need to put the chair rail up BUT I really love how it turned out!!


A little fun!! I found these cute little girl shoes and Rohnin loves shoes of course SOO we put them on him and watched him laugh, have fun and then realize he no longer wanted to wear these cute little shoes...



Soooo this week Art gave me some bad news concerning my little rose beauties...I guess out here because of all the rain and humidity there are alot of diseases in plants and gardens, and the previous day Art had noticed that some of my roses had some black spots on them...Well upon speaking with some fellow doctors at work, that raise roses and have "rose gardens" said that unfortunately one spot turns to more until my beauties are dead...It is called the black spot disease and I was sooo bummed to find this out...They said they have raised roses here for years and tried many many anti-disease formulas out there, but eventually there fate never changes...SO I guess I only get to enjoy these little beauties for a time until I replant and start all over again...

So enjoy them while we can, we have! Addy LOVES it when I cut one off and tell her it is just for her or better yet let her choose "her rose"... I have been under the weather and My sweet hubby picked up some red roses that were beautiful but TRULY had no comparison to ours, the red ones never opened and their scent was definitely NOT as fragrant as ours...Can you tell what my favorite flower is???

My little diva...Got all upset the other morning when her daddy made her where jeans to school, of all things....On the way home she had something to say about it as well, She feels she HAS to wear a skirt with an and all shorts, pants etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment