
Art had call the other day, BUT reminded us how beautiful it has been outside, soo we picked up a pizza and headed to the park! It was gorgeous outside and we were there long enough to really enjoy it! The photo above makes me nervous, but Addy is an excellent climber, has been since she started walking!

Likes the idea of the slide!

I like how this picture turned out, even though it looks like Addy is trying to moon us! I feel like every time I see this many kids climbing around on these boulders, I am just waiting for a scream, but Thankfully I have not heard that scary cry yet!!

There is her semi-none posing real smile, that I love!

uh not quite sure of the slide in this one...

Ohh my little model! She sees me pull out the camera and as you can tell in many of the photos she "strikes a pose" I am just glad she smiles!

Since the weather has been so great outside Art has been knocking out a few project, and surprised me with this one the other day! Addy loves pushing him, and I still for get there is a swing out there for him!

Love their faces, my babies are getting older...


I love his face in this one, because it shows you what a happy little guy he is when he gets outside and running! He loves that he can run away from me now, although cute its IS scary when he bolts out towards the street.

My I love these too!

Would you like some bubbles! Who doesn't love a bath!

This is what it looks like when I ask Addy to clean her room! She starts to play and get out more all the while whining its too much or too hard.... Always asking for my help!

Just a little mess...

Have you noticed this crown, it is one of her most favorite crowns she wears almost daily and takes off only when asked...I do not know what I am going to do when this thing breaks and I am pretty sure there will be some tears when that day comes...ah to be young again without a care in the world!

When I was trimming some of these pictures down they got a little blurred, but I just love his face...

This beauty is from one of my every growing and producing rose bushes, heck I am and was impressed so of course I had to try out my camera on this little lovely! I just LOVE roses and the fact that I have 3 bushes to marvel over!



I love these too little goof balls especially when I hear them laughing and giggling together while they play, nothing better!

This little guy l-o-v-e-s food, this was a cupcake! Just don't wait too long to feed him OR ELSE...If he is grouchy he is hungry or tired mainly hungry, tonight Art informed me that he ate 1 & a 1/2 burgers and then some rice and an apple, I think I am sensing a growth spurt!

My little pianist! She really is doing great, She loves playing the songs!

Most of the time when we work on her piano lessons at home it is when this little man is asleep, two sets of hands and screaming just don't mesh well when trying to get an early beginner to practice! He just loves Addy what ever she does he does, or tries to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment