Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A busy morning at the Benton/Saline County Fair!


LOVES Baby Einstein and I do too when it gives me an extra minute to make food for this growing family!!
Lots of prize winning veggies!

I loved seeing the different plants and wild flowers etc. that were spread out!
LOVED this cactus, reminded me of home(just now) But it was soo pretty!
Although pretty and yes it won a prize I still think mine was prettier! I guess I will just have to submit some roses next year to see if they really are prize winners!!
Beautiful colors!
The petting zoo! They loved this!
Addy's piano teacher, and a super sweet friend from our ward told me about the FREE admissions that morning and I asked if we could meet her there! I am soo glad we went, We went last year, and road the rides but didn't get the chance to ride the rides this year because they were not open while we were at the petting zoo..PLUS Rohnin might have been a little grouchy and loud!

I think the ducks swimming was Addy's favorite part every time I would look up she would be right there watching them swim around and hide!!


These were Claire's H. two cute piggies, from our ward, she is a friend, client, and baby sitter.She talked about her cute little piggies but once I saw them, well I don't think they were soo little! I think I thought they were still babies...ha ha!



I had to laugh, that big ol turkey gobbled and scared Rohnie pretty good, and then all of the chickens and roosters, well his face says it all, he was nervous and did not want to be walking any where near these loud hens!
Such a sweet, and sharing big sister!

Rohnin was ready to go after all the noise...Poor guy, was pretty ticked that we couldn't ride the rides, he threw a decent tantrum on our way out to the car...Next year!

No comments: