
First let me introduce you to my **New Little Friend** meet my Canon!! Mine is a pretty blue!!!
To say that I was in camera limbo would be the biggest understatement of the 2 whole months I was pretty much with out one...BUT after doing a little more research and spending a few extra $$ we made our purchase of the Canon power shot sx 230! Its zoom capability is awesome and it can do just as much as the "BIG Canons" minus the hefty price...Did I mention the fact that my hands have felt L-O-S-T without a camera, yeah memory catching here I come, Oh how I have missed soooooooo many photo opportunities! I must move forward, and past the fact that my beloved first camera was never recovered & the full 3 SD cards & 2 extra batteries that were all inside its case, never mind that, moving on... so here are a few random photos of what is to come!

We call Mister Rohnin here our little destroyer, cause if you are not keeping an eye on this busy little man he is bound to be getting into trouble or making an ENORMOUS mess...My sweet mother in law reminded Art the other day that his nick name was wait for it.... --the destroying angel-- I think this one might fit Rohnie alittle better, If it wasn't for his constant smiles and laughter, his cute little butt would be red way too often, and well, he'd NEVER come out of time out...the other day I told poor "abused" Addy that it is his way of saying he loves her, mind you this was only after about the 10th time she was telling me he had just pulled her hair and hit her...Poor Addy gets the brunt of his aggression...We are still working on this but we sure do love this little stinker!

This was taken on Wed. the 31st when Addy really thought she was FINALLY going back to school, in actuality, she was just re-meeting her Pre school teacher she had last year, Mrs. Nickie! She is soooooo excited and kept telling me this most of the day! The dress well Daddy took her shopping to pick up a couple of new clothes to help her feel more special about starting school again! Rohnin actually posed in this one which I am still laughing over, it only took 4 tries before he got that I was asking him to smile for the camera! She offically starts Pre-K next week on September 7th, they are one of the last schools to start...

We have been bugged since school got out in May why she couldn't go to school, or if it was Thursday or Tuesday yet... We started her in piano lessons just to get her occupied on something else, and maybe to get her off our back about school...I/ we really are all excited for her to start school, she is soo ready and willing to learn new things, I love it! He whole personality reminds me of me when I was little, sweet and sassy with a beautiful heart! Both of us pray she maintains these wonderful qualities! She sure has been a beautiful gift and blessing in our lives!

As long as he is not hungry, had a great 4 hour nap, having all the attention, and getting his way this funny little man is the happiest little dancing monkey in the world, BUT watch out and be warned he does NOT do well with an empty stomach, or an hour nap, or me holding Addy or playing with Addy, or getting toys taken away by Addy...SCREAM FEST CITY with a few temper tantrums of hitting and mad/serious faces...What this little man lacks in temper he makes up in with laughter and smiles....


The 3 remaining photos are a glimpse of my day...I had to have another talk with Addy that she is only allowed to wear one outfit a day other than her p.j.'s! The majority of the first load I hung up was hers, this is front portion is hiding more that is hanging on the rack behind it...BUT I can't be too hard on the little sweet heart...My mother laughs when I tell her this, due to the fact that I started dressing myself at 18 months and there were always trails of clothes where ever I went! There is a picture to prove it...

AWE Rohnin... I was wondering what had happened to this corn muffin...I thought he had eaten it...Yep wishful thinking...

Oh and this is what I have not really wanted to do for the past 3 days but more just keeps piling up, I might of taken yet another detour away from my growing pile, once again to blog tonight, after all Art did remind me that I hadn't posted anything in a while...Well I guess I have no more excuses to use...it is time to go fold the never ending... DANG... laundry... hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
1 comment:
Love the pictures, love the red hair, and was that an announcement? I miss talking to you and u cutting my hair, still havent' found someone as good or fun! :) I'm so glad you are doing well! love ya!
Post a Comment