Thursday, February 4, 2010

It is All Set Up!

So if all goes as planned and I don't get bumped...I will be induced on the 11th at midnight...Yeah! So hopefully this little guy will be safe and sound in my arms on the 12th! Wish me LUCK and say a prayer!

We have had a couple of curve balls thrown at us since yesterday...somehow once again the freezer was unplugged...but luckily I got to it while it was cold and thawed so I divided out several pounds of meat with friends and thankfully Art got home early to help cook a TON of meat including a 17 pound turkey, steak, hamburger, chicken, and shrimp...Then last night Addy woke up with a fever and soo Daddy slept in the spare bed and Addy slept next to mommy...My minor sinus infection has turned into a miserable cold/full blown sinus infection, and Y-E-S I am majorly nesting trying to get stuff done before this little guy does...one day at a time...right... BUT thankfully Art stayed home today to help out, which really was a blessing, since I didn't feel right taking Addy with me to the Doc's since we are both sick, and then I stayed on the couch most of the day trying to relax and not stress about the stress! ONE more week and then HOLY COW I will be a mother of two...

1 comment:

Ashley Harris said...

Wow - he's almost here! Rest now, while you still have a chance! Can't wait to meet the little, or not so little, guy! :)