I am a stay at home mom, which I LOVE! I enjoy and LOVE hanging out, laughing, & having Date Nights with my Hot Husband, working on various crafts, exploring with my adorable kiddos, shopping, reading, singing, doing hair, and I LoVe watching and admiring my Adorable, Fun Loving, Beautiful & Intelligent, children...Addison, Rohnin & Abram grow & explore this crazy world! Addison is our sweet, beautiful, independent, stub-born, 9 year old who loves doodling, playdates with friends, exploring, playing the piano, sweets, reading, hanging out with cousins, cooking, singing and dancing! She is Amazingly talented, Gorgeous and OUR very smart little Angel, who really wants a little sister!
The Mighty Men of Our Home!!
My GOOD LOOKING Husband, Arthur "Doctor Hatch", Graduated from Touro, Attended UAMS in Little Rock, AR for 4 years, & is now working for Desert Spine & Sports Physicians in Mesa (YAY)! He is incredible & hardworking Physiatrist in every way!! He loves gardening, working on jeeps, fishing, hunting, gaming, & being at home, building computers & is amazing in ALL he does! Rohnin is our Tender Hearted 6 yr. old who loves to tease, expresses all his thoughts through his facial expressions, & can seriously play most mario, mine craft and video game better than most kids his age!! A cuddler filled with LOVE, Laughter, Life & FUN! He loves & adores his big sister, smiling, running, dancing, playing video games, hanging out with cousing, playdates with friends, building lego's, laughing & playing with Addy & Abram, which we ALL LOVE! He is our other Adorable, and Incredibly Smart, Loving Angel, who defends, protects, & comforts his loving mama in so many many ways. HE is such a Loving Blessing from our Father in Heaven...Abram is our sweet little "squeeky nugget" who loves his mama, smiling, giggling, teasing, saying no and playing with his family. He is a great little talker, Biggest mess maker, wonderful little cuddler, and a STUBBORN skunk of a tease. He is discovering a whold new world in preschool & loves to help fix just about Everything! He loves his sibblings and just about anyone who will sit down and play video games with him! We all love his determination and long big kisses!!!
Dave & Kara Eastham are dear firends of ours hoping to adopt!!!
9 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's a cutie!
yeah! He's here safe and sound! And sooo adorable! Congrats!
FINALLY!! Congratulations he is so cute! I can't wait to meet him! I hope you guys are all feeling better!
he's amazing! congrats. i hope you are feeling well.
WOOT WOOT! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Yipee! I'm so glad he is here safe and not too big! Congratulations!
Yeah! He is a gorgeous baby.
Love, The Shill Family
Congratulations! He's soooo handsome! We're happy that he's here and everyone is doing well!
He's precious! Congratulations. I love his name.
Post a Comment