So I had to call and let my OB know that I was put on antibiotics and was waiting to see if she would still allow me to go ahead with the delivery...but dew to the fact that I am soo sick and Addy is so sick...she felt it unsafe to induce me and canceled my induction tomorrow....Yes I am MAJORLY bummed, and of course I have cried... but the thought has occurred a couple of times today that apparently the Lord knows something I don't or else the blessings I've been given in the last couple of days would have been different. Honestly I have been stressed over everything and especially over being this sick...it has been a long time since I have been this sick, but to bring an infant into this...well it is NOT worth it, even if I have a big baby (which I am praying stays under 10 pounds at this point.) I go back in on Monday to talk with my OB and see how everything is going, I am a little down, but can't help but want this little guy safe from RSV and being hospitalized if he were to get it...Trusting in the Lord isn't always the easiest and sometimes takes a lot of prayer and sacrifice but at least I know that our little guy is safer inside than out at this point and that hopefully everything else will work itself out until than! Dang it...
3 comments:
that is a bummer! but everything happens for a reason. in no time he'll be here and you'll have forgotten all about all the stress because you'll have a brand new little baby to hold. let me know if i can do anything. i hope addy's feeling better.
Seriously that really sucks! I would be devastated. You'll get through it though and you'll have a happy, healthy baby boy in the end.
I'm so sorry that I haven't responded to your last message (actually your last couple of messages) you've posted on my blog. I'm so horrible about remembering to get back to people. I'm so sorry!
Residency life is good. It's so nice to finally have a paycheck again, a house, and lots of space! Dave is gone a lot more though than he ever was in med school. It kinda sucks, but this is what we signed up for I suppose. What specialty is Art going for? Where has he interviewed at? What place are you guys putting at the top of your preference list? I can't wait to find out where you guys are going! March is a very nervous yet exciting time. You're almost there!!!!! Then you can relax the rest of the school year.
So sorry, that is hard, but as you say, he is safer inside than out right now. I know, we're battling pneumonia with Isaac. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment