Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It has been a trip!

It is CRAZY to think that I will be having our little guy Thurs. night, that is 48 hours people! It seems we all have been a little knocked off our feet these last couple of days in sickness and in preparation for family and baby... SOOO finally Addy took a trip to her doctor and I took a trip to Urgent care...Addy has RSV and a bad ear infection and I have RSV and a nasty sinus infection! Can I say I am a little nervous for our little guy's arrival more than EVER... BUT thankfully we are both on antibiotics now and on a better road to recovery...hopefully! AND hopefully the next post will be of our new addition and his cute little pictures! Say a prayer for us...RSV is pretty scary for infants and, to say the least, I am a little nervous about delivering him this sick....Wish me luck, I am going to need it more than ever I think....

ON a lighter note I was directed by the doctor to rinse with NeilMed...if you haven't ever heard of this it is an 8 oz bottle of distilled water and a packet of salt that you obviously inhale and well use your imagination Art and I were laughing pretty hard, but it was very affective...it was a whole new kind of sensation...Art said that there are people that do this twice a day well or sick...what I wouldn't do at this point to get well before this little guy gets here...

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I am so sorry you have been sick, no fun and RSV is scary with a little one on the way. I used the distilled water and salt solution when I was sick, It was amazing and helped so much

Ashley Harris said...

That just stinks that you've been sick. As if having a baby isn't stressful enough! Can't wait till he's here! Get better quickly!