Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ultra Sound Findings!

I guess I am just blessed with big babies! SO I had an Ultra sound today to determine the size of our little guy to see if I will qualify to be induced a week early...The X-ray tech. was told to measure smaller than what was being shown and the little guy still is measuring at 8lbs. 8 oz., mind you my due date is Feb. 19th, then the doctor came in and said wow this guy is just a big boy all around...he said that they were being generous is saying that he was ONLY 8" 8' and that from their machine he was measuring lots bigger...OHH like 3 weeks bigger and if that doesn't explain it for you his head measured in at 39 weeks along and his tummy measured in at 41 weeks and he is in the 95% range.....soo if by some small chance I don't get induced it looks like I will be having another BIG Baby... Addy was ONLY 9 pounds 8 oz...after all how much bigger Could the little guy get in three weeks!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Wow Jaime. My body hurts just reading that post! Can't wait to see your little, or not so little, guy!

F Montierth said...

Oh my gosh .... good luck with that!

Kathy and Levi said...

OUCH! At the end don't they gain like half a pound each week? Good luck! we can't wait to see the little guy, I mean big guy:)