Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All about Addy...


Our little Bach knows how to turn the
piano on and start the Star Wars theme
song, cleaver little monkey!

Congrats to our friends Melinda L.
She just had her 1st baby boy, Landon, this week
Yes, I know you are jealous, I got to hold the tinny
little sweet heart!


Our little digger, at least she had a bath...

We had a little play date with Paisley
before the four of us went shopping
for our little cuties!!!


Addy LOVES putting this on and walk
around and dance with tis over her
Yes, it is a clothes bin...







Irrigation Anyone, Addy
Had a Blast after she
got use to the cold water!


One of the play dates Addy
& Lottie had, poor Lottie
fell off the chair soon after
this picture, poor little thing...
Kaeli and I felt HORRIBLE
Live and learn...

Beep Beep coming through!

The Zoo Yeah!



Lottie Loves to Eat!
Addy doesn't...
Lottie found some Jelly
Beans that Addy had
spilled open during the
Easter Hunt at G-ma
Joyce's! Too Cute!
If you look carefully you can
tell that Addy has food in her
mouth in some of these cute
pic's because her cheek is
bulging on one side...and her
lips are pursed & closed!


JUST A LITTLE EAR INFECTION!!!!


So my sister said that you are not a true parents unless you have been thrown up on or cleaned up the wonderful crusted stuff off your sleepy child...I think we have accomplished that...Well we're trying to get back on schedule, to say the least. Poor Addy I brought her to the doctor and that night she threw up unbeknown to us. So when she woke up at 3:30 am I went in and well clean up began. She has had a fever and well we are just waiting on that darn medicine to kick in and get ride of this horrible ear infection.

You have to have some bad to allow you to appreciate the good now and again, and we always seem to learn new things from the bad so in the end you try and remember what you have learned to help you along the path of becoming better parents!

On to a lighter note! I canceled her swimming lessons for now just to be careful, but will sign back up shortly! I am soo excited for her to start the swim lessons, that and we are going to enroll her in a tumbling class as well. Woo Hoo! SO while we were in mesa we went to the zoo for the first time with Addy, Most of the animals were asleep but it was fun none the less! We also got to see and hang out with our close family and friends. I am so very sorry though cause it is hard to see everyone when we go down life is just a little crazy playing catch up with family and all! But I know that if I set it up before coming down it usually happens! In June Addy and I will be coming down to visit for about two weeks. Lets hook up and have some play dates Ladies!

Also if any of you have a GOOGLE TALK where we can chat at the same time let me know I would love to have some adult conversations with you, ya know keep up with things and language...so let me know!

My favorite part probably was getting to see Addy and Lottie play together they are soo cute together! I showed Kaeli how to start a blog so we can keep in better contact! But all in all we had a blast with family. Addy got to play in the Hatchs' irrigation, go on walks with grandma, mom and dad had date nights and well Easter was a blast seeing EVERYONE and I could go on and on. We had a wonderful RELAXING break. I really love hearing from you all and thank you for your comments as always I love seeing your blogs and reading your weekly blogs! Have a FANTASTIC week, and I'll chat with ya later.

7 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey! What a fun Spring Break! I wish we could've seen you guys while you were down! I am so sorry to hear about the ear infections! We went through it really bad with two of our kids, Kenadee even had to get tubes! Thank goodness for modern medicine, right?

Kathy and Levi said...

Hey we had such a great time seeing all of you! Levi loved working on the jeep with Art and I had a great time watching some chick flick movies, that doesn't happen to often.

daveandlisa said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I'm jealous you got to go to AZ. It seems like forever since I've been there eve though it's really only been a few months. Hopefully we'll be there the same time one of these days so we can hang out again and catch up. I will totally get you those emails you wanted just as soon as I find them. It sucks when people have their blogs set to private, but I can understand why they would.

kemra said...

Hey Jamie! How the heck are you guys! I just found your blog on Elisha & Brett's. Anyway, I can't believe how big your little girl is. She is absolutely darling! I hope she gets better soon - I feel your pain! Cohen has been working on a double ear infection for almost 4 weeks - and we can't seem to get rid of it!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you 3 had had a fun little visit! Lottie and Addie are too cute together. They look like the're about the same age. Ellah loves playing with her cousins, I love that she has so many it's so cute to see...

Ashley Harris said...

We loved seeing you guys while you were here and can't wait until the next time you guys visit! Or maybe we'll have to come visit you guys - Vegas here we come!

Emilee said...

cute! and so happy he see that elisha (comment below mine) spells her name like my elisha (I thought I was the only one and that everyone would think she was a boy, but i love it!). anyway, i emailed you AGAIN! let me know if you get it. my email is my name (spell it right) at hotmail...