Thursday, March 27, 2008





The Latest Hatch Family News

  • Art is getting back into the last block of school yeah!
  • Addy is starting to get over one of her worst ear infections...
  • I had a night were I made a ton of flower clips for Addy's hair!
  • We finally unpacked!
  • We worked out in our little yard, weeding and cleaning it up, we are probably going to plant some grass soon!
  • I got to go over to a girlfriends house and hold her day old beautiful baby boy, his mom just got home from the hospital that day so I dropped of some cookie dough...
  • I had some darling pictures taken of Addy while in Arizona!
  • I am working on two different patch quilts!
  • Addy is so sweet she loves to sit at our piano and play
  • Addy loves sitting on the counter while art and I are cooking, and then she likes to help me clean up, she picked up a bunch of eggs she got out before nap time, I was soo excited...clean up time begins!
  • We love to get kisses and watch our little entertainer play with her toys, she like to stack toys and just plays differently with them now!
  • We stopped by a friends house and Addy got to play with her friend Ziggy.
  • We are possibly going fishing with some friends this weekend!
  • I am registering Addy on the 9th for her swim lessons and tumbling class, YEAH!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Hey, good to know what you are up to. Did you ever get my email...maybe it didn't work...i TRY to work out too, it is diffcult though, and let me know how the eating goes, i am always open to new ideas...and enjoy the outdoors before it gets scorching hot!

Ashley Harris said...

WAY WAY WAY CUTE blog layout! Kami is the best! So adorable, I'm jealous! Oh and I've been meaning to call you, I'm IN LOVE with my haircut! It's so cute and it feels SO much better! And it actually does what I want it to do, which is a great change. You're the best, thank you so much!