Monday, April 28, 2008

Boxes Anyone, Addies modeling them for you!



This was soo cute, ya I do hair, can ya tell J/K
I love being able to finally do Addies
hair...it was her first pony tail...YEAH!

Addy LOVES bringing her rocks and treasures
inside, yes I tend to find them under my feet...



Why does it always seem so busy, I mean I only have ONE CHILD, she is not hard AT ALL it just seems like there is always something going on little or big...LIFE! Well the cat is out of the bag, two Sundays ago I volunteered to sing on Sunday because NO ONE was willing. It was our ward conference and the relief society message was beautiful, and I ended the lesson with "Sanctify your Soul," It went great despite the fact I did not even get to practice with the Pianist until 30 min. before Church started. I ran home after taking the sacrament because I had the car seat and Art was planning on subbing in nursery, but found Art cleaning up because poor Addy threw up and was running a temp. along with rubbing her ear...The joys of TEETH. She was soo subdued all day, poor thing, that and she could not sleep YUCK! She is still a little grouchy but doing tons better!

Art is heading into his last block week and then all of his focus goes to taking both the D.O. and M.D. board exams, YUCK, STRESS, LACK OF SLEEP, ANXIETY, and everything else one can imagine, that goes along with the amount of studying that is soon to hit...He just planted some tomatoes and strawberries, when our lovely maintenance guy came to fix up the back yard, he filled up his garden with rocks, big bummer... Art had a some what of a guy's night, he went and watched a movie with 3 other buddies from the ward...

Speaking of teeth I have my dentist work coming up here May 14 and I am soo not looking forward to it, I don't think it would be soo bad if it was just a cavity or so but it is like 6 cavities, replacing old metal fillings, replacing a gold crown and an in depth cleaning under my gums, which I hear is painful...I am still working out and just got a couple of more aerobic videos, I had a girls night on Sat. with my work out buddy which is always fun!

Other than keeping the house clean and playing with Addy life seems good, busy, but good! Art and I are still trying to get to the bottom of our headaches and allergy crap, but we have made some minor goals that will hopefully get us onto a healthier track to eating better, more energized and sleeping longer...so wish us luck!

I will probably come down to visit at the end of May, unfortunately Art is going to stay here to study but I'll let you know when the time and date gets closer! Hope you all are happy and well, keep in touch and I'll chat with ya later...

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I am planning on throwing a slip n slide and popsicle party for Douglas's Birthday at the end of May. It would be SO fun if you and Addie could come !

I hope sweet little Addie feels better. Teething is tough for the child and for the parents. She is getting SO big and SO precious ! I love her hair in a little pony tail. How cute !

I hope all of Art's school stuff goes smoothly. You're such a good wife to be so supportive !

Kami Milliron said...

Oh and Addie is a wonderful box model : )

daveandlisa said...

Good luck with the boards coming up. It is not fun at all! And I think it's totally stupid that D.O. students have to take both the D.O. boards and M.D. boards. That's even worse. At least Dave only had to study for one test. Does Art know yet when he's taking his test? Dave took his the middle of June last year.

Me and the kids are going to AZ the end of June/Early July. I'm sad we're going to miss you guys. Maybe one of these days we'll be there the same time.

I love the bows you made from Addie. So cute! I love making all the girly stuff for Kadyn.

Ashley Harris said...

Cute hair! You're so lucky that her hair will curl - Katie's won't stay! She's such a cutie! I'm excited to see you in May - hopefully I'm on the long list of people you'll try to see when you're here!

Anonymous said...

Addie's hair looks so cute in a pony. And i love that it's all curled and pretty, I usually use putting Ellah's hair in a pony tail as an excuse not to do much with it. It just seems like that no matter what we do with her hair it ends up looking like ragedy anne a few hours later because she's gets so busy playing and you know it gets all smashed or whatever happens to it...

Mandy Stewart said...

I can't beleive how big your girl is! She is a QT. It is fun to look and see how your doing.