Saturday, April 26, 2008

Addy LOVES to put on Our shirts...1st Art's now mine!


These are a bunch of the flower clips I made for Addie's hair!
She looks soo cute when she lets me put them in her hair, that
and doesn't take them out or pull the flower off...



SO Addy has been a little grouchy today, well that might be an understatement...but when Art looked in her mouth the other day her saw 4 teeth coming in, that explains a lot...

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Douglas had most of his back teeth come in at the same time. It was SO hard while he was going through it, but it was SO nice to get it all done at once. I hope sweet little Addie is feeling better : )

Elisha said...

Ouch! I don't know who I feel more sorry for, Addi or you guys! Teething is rough, all the way around! Hopefully they'll completely erupt soon! They're like a whole new child once they do!