Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beautiful, Wonderful Weather!

Addy got her own sunglasses
from the Easter Bunny!

Well not much is going on around here, I have been cutting hair for some friends and ward members! A friends of ours came by to get a hair cut and brought Addy her second doll! She called it La La! This is the same friend that brought Addy the darling Teddy Bear, too sweet, her name is Erica and she attends Med. School with Art...Erica and I went to Chilli's for a Diaper Party for a friend who is due next month with a baby girl!

Art and I haven't really seen any good movies and are excited for some of the up coming series to begin! Addy is trying new words everyday, today she baaaa-ddd, like a sheep thats pretty cute, we go out side a bunch now she just loves playing in the back yard, we are going to plant some more grass, and get her a sand box to play in we might even pick up a small plastic pool. We tried to get her to run through the sprinklers but no luck, I guess it still needs to be a little warmer! Soon enough... We possibly start Addy's swim lessons on Monday, she is on a waiting list for the morning class, but I may just enroll her in the afternoon class to be sure... YEAH I am excited!

I just love going outside with Addy there is a nice breeze and Addy and I will write on the side walk or dig with her little shovel and rack in the rocks. I have been wanting to start going to the park once or twice a week but it hasn't happened yet, Art and I purchased another Air Purifier due to the fact that the allergies are TERRIBLE here and ALL of us are feeling it, Addy is sneezing and getting breathing treatments, my eyes are burning, along with terrible headaches and art well his headaches are school related...I really am hoping it cuts down on on the junk in the air, it is no fun getting headaches when Addy is in such a happy mood!

Other than that, life is good, Art is that much closer to his last lock of exams and his boards, I am still working on crafts and things, and Addy is always amusing us Daily! We'll chat with ya later, have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie is so cute. I love her big eyes. Ellah and I love being outside too we spend a couple hours out there each day usually. It's nice having a park to walk to whenever we want. There's just something that kids LOVE about being outside and us mom's too. Some neighbors and I are going to get together for dinner tonight and set up the slipslide on the greenbelt right across the street. It slopes down so it will be like a slide. We did this last year and the kids had a blast. I for sure want to get together when you come into town next. We'll take some pictures of Addie. I am obsessed with picture taking right now and kind of want to start doing it for people but I need more practice first...

wendilee said...

Sounds like you have lots of fun with Addie. One of Porter's favorite things to do it go to the park too. We go all the time since the weather is so nice right now. Allergies are really bad here too. Seams like everytime Kevin goes outside he gets an allergie attack. It's not fair to have allergies when the weather is so beautiful and we all want to be outside. We want to get together with you guys when you come down next time too!

Elisha said...

Addi is so adorable! Taylor has those same PJ's as her and she LOVES them! Our girls just LOVE being outside right now (although today was 90 OUCH)! We have a sand box in the back yard and the girls are in it all day! I love it until the drag half of the sandbox into the house with them!

Kathy and Levi said...

Hey we tagged you, so look on our blog and do the ABC's on your blog

Goodman Family said...

Is it Addy or Addie or Addi, I see all these different spellings and have to wonder... Anyways it's been a long time, Art's going to be Dr. Art and Jamie, you're a mom! Yes I'm directing this comment to you Jamie, we all know that the world or "Google Blogging" is controlled by women. It's great to see what's going on.
--Cooper

Colette Goodman said...

Thanks for your comment. I love getting comments.
Update~ Cooper still isn't sure what he wants to be when he grows up. He is going to ASU right now towards a computer science degree. We are still living in Mesa, but would love to move away for a couple years. We'll see what happens. Hallee will be 4 in July. I still can't believe she is that old. She is going to preschool and loves it. She loves anything princesses and bossing me around. Taylor will be 2 in November. They are about 2 1/2 years apart. He love Hallee and thinks she is so funny. He loves truck and anything boy, balls, cars, etc. I'm (Colette) staying busy. I get to stay home with the kids, which I love. I would love to go back to school and get my degree, but the timing isn't right yet.
Cooper talked to Nick about a year ago. Him and his wife are living in Utah. As far as I know they don't have any kids.
What's new with you guys? Where are you living? Is Art in med school? How much longer does he have? Are you still doing hair? We would love to get together with you guys sometime. Our kids would have fun together.
Thanks again for your comment. Sorry about the whole private thing, I know it can be a pain. I'm glad we found your blog.