Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Benton Fair, Dance Class and Jumpin around!!!

Well we are still struggling with bed time with this Happy little guy but look at this face it is SOOOOO hard to put him to bed when he is yelling Ma Ma and kicking and smiling up at you...
These pictures were taken around Midnight...that is correct 12am...but I still have high hopes that I will get him into a bed routine of 8pm soon...I pray...

He loves to hang out on our bed when we are getting ready or cleaning our room, or I guess I should say as long as MOM is near by singing or talking he is as happy as ever!
Last night Art asked me is I am going to miss this little guy's loving personality when he grows up...Of course I just pray that both of my sweet angels stay sweet and innocent and loving...only time will tell...
I love it when Addy plays with him she is soo sweet and cute and can usually get him to laugh!

This was Addy's first day at Mrs. Laura's dance class...it's nice it is right up the road from our house and Mrs. Laura is so nice!
Addy's new butterfly p.j.'s
His first tie...I LoVe it doesn't he look soo dang adorable!
They both do! Now if only Addy will cooperate when asked to smile!
This was at the Benton Fair! I thought these chickens were so neat! That and they sort of reminded me of my father- in -laws black and white chickens. I thought these were obvioussly little fur balls!
This was a flower that won first place, I thought it waws unique and beautiful!
Bee bee, Time to ride the rides!
Most of the rides she road on had to involve purple, pink or both...
They took this on the Merry go round while I sat and ate a funnel cake with Rohnin! Yep it was good, Art had them put powdered sugar and chocolate sauces on it...We also got a carmel apple which was soooo good too! Gotta love fair food!
Yeee Haaa....
Ever since I road on the spinning rides when I was preggo with Rohnin, I kinda of get that nauseous feeling when I see the spinning rides now soo Daddy got to ride along...Yeah!

2 comments:

Huebsch family said...

everybody looks so happy and healthy. the kids are super cute. i hope you are loving your new home, and state.

Beckalynn said...

Okay you baby boy is soooo cute!!!