Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy Fun!

First day of Arkansas Preschool! She is with a really sweet teacher Mrs. Nickie!
These were all taken prior too, of course, she was really excited!
Somewhat waiting for me to say lets go!
Our wonderful neighbors the Matlocks invited us over to there Labor Day family get together! It was a ton of fun! There family is soo sweet! THey set this out for Rohnin to play with and at one point I came in to him nervous and surrounded by at least 5 kiddos all trying to entertain him...too cute! I took this while all the kiddos where out swimming!
Debbie converted her garage into a fun play room for her grandchildren so when they weren't in the pool I found Addy in her getting her face and arms painted!
We all had a blast!


Ahh My two Handsome boys!
I LoVe this phase with Rohnin he can't crawl yet, and I am in NO RUSH either!, But he can interact with Addy a little more! I love watching these two play! Addy is soo cute with him!
We are blessed with incredible, Beautiful, Fun, and Very entertaining children!
Look at that "Tank" He is SOO vocal and loud, but so funny and lovable! Any time He sees me he gets a HUGE smile and gosh it is hard Not to pick this "Chunky Monkey" up what can I say I am smitten!

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Rohnin looks so grown up!! He's SO ADORABLE Jaime!! And Addy in preschool - are you just loving that?!

daveandlisa said...

Ok, I'll clear things up for you and Art. We are in UT for 4 months (well only 1 more month now) while Dave does his pediatric orthopedic rotation at Shriner's hospital and Primary Children's hospital here in Salt Lake City. I guess they don't have any way to do their pediatric rotation in AZ so they send them up here to do it and we decided to come up with him so we wouldn't have to be apart for 4 months. Thankfully this is the only rotation that he can't do down in Tucson so we won't have to travel anywhere else for the rest of his residency. It's kind of a fun adventure I guess. It's been pretty fun so far. The worst part of it all is sticking all 4 of us into a tiny 1 bedroom apartment. That part is getting a little old, but other than that it's been a fun adventure. It'll be nice to get back to our house though in Tucson and get back to a little normalcy. Hope that provides a little clarity for you guys. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so well in your new home and making friends. Residency is much harder to handle than med school ever was.