Two weeks ago while my parents were here (it seems like it came out of no where) I hear Addy tell my dad "Grandpa we need to kill the trash man" my dad kinda of laughs and I tell her we don't talk like that and it isn't nice to say that and so on...well I guess after that she goes and whispers to my dad that "we need to kill the trash man and dig a hole and bury him" my dad came to me after this comment to tell me this and what is even sadder is that she is very serious...she is really scared of him...WHAT THE HECK...so, like I said, for about two weeks now I have had numerous talks about the trash man... SO Yesterday I discovered acouple of things and heard a few new comments in reguards to her being scared of the trash man....
Addy---"mom can you eat my candy for me"...(mind you the candy is STILL in her mouth being chewed on)Me---No Addy mommy is okay I don't want your candy, you already chewed it up and you have been sick and mommy doesn't want to get sick, why don't you throw it away....Addy---NOOOOO (with fear in her eyes) I don't want to, you eat it...Me---no thanks I really don't want it just throw it away...you get the picture this went on for a couple of minutes until I suggested spitting it in a tissue (and then secretly throwing it away) I have had Numberous talks about the trash man and had just had a very lengthy one with her when I over hear her telling Rohnin not to go Poopoo anymore...(A-N-Y-T-I-M-E we change his diaper she asks if it is poopy and gets nervous) THEN while I was picking up her room I open up a couple of her draws and discover trash... she is afraid to throw away trash, mind you she has been watching EVERYTHING I throw away or questioning me over it...SO while out running some errands I decided to turn the tables on her and told her she needed to be nicer to the trash man and that she hasn't been very nice to him and that he is really nice to take our dirty diapers and trash away... it worked for a couple of hours until dad discovered a bunch of trash under our couch and automan that she has been preserving, apparently... it has gotten better the last couple of days but we are still working on it with her! Now for the End of September happening!
A Quick tour of some work, still in progress, of Addy's room! Our next goal for Addy's room is to paint it and decorate it with princess fun! This first picture is of Addy trying out her brand new loft bed!





3 comments:
oh, so funny! cute cute kids and pics! love it!
Wow good job on the curtains is Addy's room. They look great! It's good to see pics since we are so far away now. When are you guys going to come visit?
Hey, there! I thought I'd stop in for an update and looks like you've been busy! Addy's trash story is funny and man... Rohnin isn't a baby anymore. He's a big guy! Hope all is well. :)
Post a Comment