Our Little Hatch Family May NOT Have it ALL Together...BUT...Together...We Have it ALL!
Friday, September 3, 2010
July Happenings...
Well Addy attempted to ride her scooter around inside...but unfortunately her parents did not!!! Guess who won! Ahh! Guess who LOVES tiger??? I had to ask Addy first if Rohnin could have him, and her reply was "sure mom I like piglet!" Proof that Addy is getting more and more comfortable about getting her head wet and blowing bubbles in the tub...Yeah! Okay this little guy truly is incredible! He is ALWAYS laughing or talking theses days...and if he isn't he is biting his bottom lip while mumbling baby talk...sooooo cute! soo much fun! Addy LoVeS yelling BOO when he wakes up..n-i-c-e... I don't think he is a fan... Addy is going through another I don't want to poss or smile at the camera but gosh would ya lok at this happy little guy how can you not smile and that adorable face! He is clearly having a blast! Tea party anyone??? I opened the fridge to discover Addy's latest attempt!!! She saw this on Sid the science kid and thought she would try it out! Almost worked if you will notice the eggs next to it...she didn't quite make it to the freezer...on a side note she refers to the fridge as the "fweezer" What do ya think??? I thin the face says it all for this one!! I am still laughing at this moment Rohnin wasn't to fond of! Aunt Kathy's sweet mom knitted this adorable hat back when Addy was smaller and we thought we should try it on Rohnin! We tried to go to the river but it was sprinkling so we just walked around! This river was just right up the road from our house, but I still don't remember the name of it! This was Rohnin's facial expression every time he saw the fire works or sparklers...he didn't cry but just looks a little nervous. Addy loved playing with the sparklers! yep I was proud of myself this was a dessert I made for our Fouth of July it is a brownie macaroon drizzled with chocolate and looked just like the picture I made it from...yep it was pretty tasty too! Art had to work late the night of our church get together for the 4th of July but we had fun minus the pouring rain...Addy was wet the entire time! I LoVe the faces...Addy covering her ears and yelling "its kinda pretty loud mom" and then the awed look on Rohnin's face...priceless! at first he attempted to sleep through the fire works but after a couple of minutes I went to check on him and this is what I found... Yep she love this shirt a TON and well I think she looks soo dang cute! the shoes well I can't wear heels so Addy claimed them pretty quick! We had Jex and Stella over and after getting a little wet she preferred sitting on the side lines and watching! Art pick up a slip and slide... This was the morning of Arthur's very first "Tough" day as a resident! The V.A. was not the best/memorable experience Art has ever had... Yep this ones a keeper...He just Loves being naked! Who doesn't!
I am a stay at home mom, which I LOVE! I enjoy and LOVE hanging out, laughing, & having Date Nights with my Hot Husband, working on various crafts, exploring with my adorable kiddos, shopping, reading, singing, doing hair, and I LoVe watching and admiring my Adorable, Fun Loving, Beautiful & Intelligent, children...Addison, Rohnin & Abram grow & explore this crazy world! Addison is our sweet, beautiful, independent, stub-born, 9 year old who loves doodling, playdates with friends, exploring, playing the piano, sweets, reading, hanging out with cousins, cooking, singing and dancing! She is Amazingly talented, Gorgeous and OUR very smart little Angel, who really wants a little sister!
The Mighty Men of Our Home!!
My GOOD LOOKING Husband, Arthur "Doctor Hatch", Graduated from Touro, Attended UAMS in Little Rock, AR for 4 years, & is now working for Desert Spine & Sports Physicians in Mesa (YAY)! He is incredible & hardworking Physiatrist in every way!! He loves gardening, working on jeeps, fishing, hunting, gaming, & being at home, building computers & is amazing in ALL he does! Rohnin is our Tender Hearted 6 yr. old who loves to tease, expresses all his thoughts through his facial expressions, & can seriously play most mario, mine craft and video game better than most kids his age!! A cuddler filled with LOVE, Laughter, Life & FUN! He loves & adores his big sister, smiling, running, dancing, playing video games, hanging out with cousing, playdates with friends, building lego's, laughing & playing with Addy & Abram, which we ALL LOVE! He is our other Adorable, and Incredibly Smart, Loving Angel, who defends, protects, & comforts his loving mama in so many many ways. HE is such a Loving Blessing from our Father in Heaven...Abram is our sweet little "squeeky nugget" who loves his mama, smiling, giggling, teasing, saying no and playing with his family. He is a great little talker, Biggest mess maker, wonderful little cuddler, and a STUBBORN skunk of a tease. He is discovering a whold new world in preschool & loves to help fix just about Everything! He loves his sibblings and just about anyone who will sit down and play video games with him! We all love his determination and long big kisses!!!
Dave & Kara Eastham are dear firends of ours hoping to adopt!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment