It has been a while... but Wow it has been great while it lasted! Arthur started his next rotation with a bunch of his fellow class mates for Internal medicine at Valley Hospital...He said that he will have his own patients this time around which is pretty exciting! His brother and Sister in law just spent three days with us and we celebrated new years together...played some Wii games, did some light shopping, chatted and hung around taking it easy together it was nice and relaxing, Addy just LOVED having uncle "Ruvie," (Levi) and Aunt "Kat-tie," Kathy here she kept asking where they went and when the spare bedroom is open she starts to look for them! Thanks you guys for coming up and visiting us NO ONE has EVER stayed that long with us, pretty sad huh! NO it was wonderful having you two with us! Good luck with the Baby bump...Kathy and good luck on you up and coming test Levi. You two are going to make Fabulous Parents! Arthur got some clothes, tools, a hard drive, some video games, an x-box live card, food stoage, and money for Christmas!
Addy is saying more and more hilarious words...it is just so funny, my favorite are "Ah-man, and Ah-most" she is getting in trouble more these days, the smart little skunk just dances away smiling now, when she is asked to clean up her toys... which usually gets her in time out and spankings with Daddy...I just wish she would obey. We have are good and bad days! During and after Christmas she would get excited to go anywhere and kept saying "San-ta" with her arms in the air in hopes to get another picture with him! She really gets how to open gifts up too now, she thoughtfully opened two packages that where being sent down to AZ...bless her little heart she just wants more Christmas time...Addy got some doll furniture, ( wooden cradle, high chair, girafe chair and a washer dryer) a magnetic fishing set, a magnetic doll set, a pretty x-mas dress, some clothes and dolls, a doctor bag, books, p.j.s, etc.
I have been cleaning, baking, doing hair, and enjoying my time with my family...I have been a little bumbled because it is official...EVERY CLOSE GIRL FRIEND I HAVE both family and friend is pregnant...Congrats again to all of you, I just wish I were there with you...that and pregnant, it is okay I just keep enjoying my time with Art and Addy and leave it in his giving hands...I also thought is was time for a nice easy change so I colored my hair all to one color and I really like it! I got a Circut machine, some clothes, food storage, money, crafts, socks etc. It was a wonderful and exciting year...We stayed in Henderson for x-mas and had some of our friends over x-mas eve and new years it was Actually SOO Wonderful and personal I loved it, we opened gifts around our tree no one was sick and we even got a wonderful day in the snow...we couldn't have asked for a more wonderful Holiday season! We as always miss everyone and hope and pray you are healthy and well... take care! Pictures coming soon!
My hair is down to the middle of my back andI love having long
hair! It is somewhat closer to my natural hair color so it is a little less
maintenance!





4 comments:
Jamie it looks sooo good. I'm so glad that you guys had a wonderful Christmas. It's nice to be as a family some times. We are coming to see you soon.Love the Johnsons
Oh I love your hair! I always think you look super hot as a brunette. What does Art think? I know he loves the blond!
It sounds like your Christmas was fabulous. We missed seeing you guys but hopefully it won't be too long until you can visit again!
Oooh, so sexy Mrs Jamie ! I love your hair and you look GREAT my dear : )
I love your hair! Sounds like you had a great Christmas! That is excited that Levi and Kathy are prego, I didnt know, hopefully it will be your turn too soon!
Post a Comment