I am so amazed these days when I look at my beautiful, smart, talented, sweet'n tender daughter, and my HOT, successful, intelligent, well rounded husband,( who both put up with my crap ) and wonder HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SO BLESSED! Every day is different, as a wife & mother, and after having my parents visit us, I am finally understanding what it is like to be a parent while trying to balance a healthy marriage with my wonderful Husband and incredible daughter...it isn't always easy, but when someone asks you what you do these days and ya can't really answer the question, ya start to wonder???? Does life get any better than this, when all you ever do is sit around and enjoy each other, at home, in your own "DOMAIN." Life is to short to waste it and Art and I realize our relationship needs nourishing by one on one time, but, I can truly say, I LOVE BEING able to stay home and cherish the short time I have with our ever growing little family! I love watching the new discoveries Addy finds or her vocabulary...which can be decieving when she is meaning to say one thing and it comes out like a swear word like the "A" word when she is just saying "class" I kind of have to blame myself if and when my sweet tender hearted little girl starts to say a bad word and must admit I am working on not saying "Bad Words."
But tonight is one of thise nights where Art is playing his --awesome--"live" 360 gears of war game with complete strangers, while I read or clean or blog! I think it is important to try and stay a little more positive these days! My husband is soo amazing, I have NEVER met anyone so talented as he is in EVERYTHING he does, gardening, computers, fixing things like cars facets, ect., or his INCREDIBLE gift and ability he has as a "Student Doctor" to research something when he is uncertain, or retain soo much knowledge, I swear he is like a vocabulary book of information, he is soo modest about his endevors, and struggles and rarely EVER complains, Except that is, if house hold chores like laundry and dishes are involved!!! No really though, I don't know how he does it some days and remains so dang calm and patient, he truly is AMAZING. SOOOO, What can we do when the outside world is falling down all around us with people we all know and love. Well, We all know the economy is terrible and not going to get better for a long time...but we can learn and do are best to weather the storm, or let it defeat us...yep I am guilty, what can I say I am a big worry wart...but I know that I am doing the best I can and I know that when I am making a conscious effort to notice the good things in each day or take time to color or paint with my gifted child, or flirt & cuddle with my sweet husband, Life just can't get any better!
I have been given amazing blessings from my Heavenly Father and I just don't thank him enough! I know that I have a temper ( thats for sure ), I know that I have an addiction to spending ( yep, Addiction ), I know I can have a mouth on me at times ( whoops ), BUT, I am striving to overcome each one with of couse the support and love of my patient husband and ever forgiving daughter. It is weird, I have never openly addmited to either one of these difficult habbits until recently, neither one is an easy thing to over come alone...I am always amazed when I open the Ensign or my scriptures on how much support and love my Father is showing me in the littlest ways. OR how the simple hugs, smiles, kind words, or affection truly help to turn my world into a better more fulfilling day! We all have our Vises, come on now I know I am not alone, but if we truly have a positive desire to overcome those struggles, each one of us faces, than anything is possible, and it will only better the relationships we have with our very supportive families and friends! After all what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger right!!!
I would truly be lost without the knowledge of the gospel and all that encompasses it! I am SOO In Love with my Hard Working Husband and Amazing Daughter, I thought it was about time I said it more openly to the world so they know, and I know, how blessed I truly am to be where I am today and to have both of them in my life!!!





2 comments:
Thanks for sharing that. I have learned a few of those lessons recently ( as you know ) and I cannot tell you what a BLESSING the tender mercies of the Gospel are.
Cherish your sweet Family, they are just wonderful. And you're wonderful too Jamie !
Hey Jamie, I got the comment you left me on my blog. I also got your voice mail. I never called back because I am in Arizona and cell service is not the greatest in this little town. :) Thank you for being so sweet! I appreciate your thoughtfulness! I have just been hanging out with my family and getting spoiled, so you don't need to worry about me I am doing great and my recovery has been really easy actually. Thanks again. I will see you when we get back into town.
Post a Comment