Snow, oh my gosh I never get to see snow at Christmas time, and I just can't stop looking at it, Snow just makes Christmas time so much more realistic...I LOVE IT! It is SOO beautiful AND it is supposed to snow for at least another day with about 8 inches total maybe more by the end of tomorrow...YEAH YEAH YEAH, I feel like a little girl again...in Utah at my grandmas house, oh wait, it is snowing where I live this year...I still can't believe it myself!! I guess Heavenly Father said I could have snow since I don't get to go home to Arizona for Christmas! I will post some pictures of it soon, poor Addy if pretty sick with some sort of stomache virus... Hopefully she will be well next week in time for Christmas...
WISHING ALL OF YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





1 comment:
We are loving the snow too! Yay!
Post a Comment