Sunday, January 11, 2009

Better late than never...

Mom was waiting up for Santa and didn't get to bed until 2:00am, and
Daddy tried to catch Santa at 5:00am, Daddy was soo excited that he woke
mommy up and then got me up at 6:20 AM! It was a very long day with a wonderful
Morning! We just LOVED opening our gifts in our own home this year, it was very special
and personal! That and we just relaxed a lounged around the rest of the day! We also
wanted to again give a big thanks so our family and friends for the wonderful gifts, money,
toys, freezer, and clothes!
You All Made Our Intimate Christmas soo Incredible!

This was x-mas eve we just told her she gets to open her gift bag,
Which had two gifts in it...which is a start to a new x-mas tradition
Pj's and a book on x-mas eve!

Yeah, New x-mas P.J.s and some Elmo Books!

I know this scared me a little too...What can we say
She Loves Chocolate! Notice the gloves, yep she Finally fits them!

This is my professional CHEESE POSS!


We finally went to go see Santa, We were soooo excited!


She was reading to Bowbie and after wards was being soo cute to Art and I...
Bowbie just brings out the best in her...

Addy was giving Bowbie Some food and gifts today, she even gave her a
drink, after she took her to the Pottie!

This is the T-shirt quilt I am still working on for Art
I finally was able to get to my fleece...
After reorganizing the garage twice! Yuck!

Pucker up, I just love my bear daddy calls him Bobo,
I call her Bowbie! She gets the fishie lips and everything!

Get him Addy

It was a P.J. Day! Addy had been having some reflex issues again
so we took it easy most of the day and left the playing in the snow
with daddy!

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

SNOW?! Crazy fun! It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! We missed seeing you guys but we'll hopefully get to next time you come down.

Anonymous said...

Addison is getting so big! I love those big eyes, they're just like yours. I see so much of you in her. I'm glad you were able to have a quiet Christmas with the three of you!
I saw John and Kaylee ealier this week at Peter Pipper Pizza, they're little girl is adorable too.
Will you email me your address? We're sending out very late New Year's Cards! my email is: camillecochell@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Elisha said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe you guys got snow....that makes me a little jelous! Isn't it so nice to be able to spend Christmas in your own home?! Looks like you guys had a great time!