
Halloween parties, terrible two's, dress up, smiles, play dates and the list keeps going! Art and I had two Halloween parties last week, and this week, three fun Halloween Adventures with Addy! Trunk or treat Wed., Jacko lantern carnival Thurs., and of course the infamous trick or treating Friday!!! In between, its hair stuff, birthdays, Visiting teaching, knee therapy, grocery shopping, Etc.!!!!!! Life is hectic, but exciting, the weather is AWESOME, Friends great, and Family, Incredible! Enjoy the Pictures! We love and miss you all!

Pretty little Enchanted Princess Addison, & Yes this
Is Mommies first time EVER, I let her curl my hair!!!

Can you guess what we are???

Art is a blood eater Vampire, Me a Pirate...

Our friends the Levitts, I just cut 11in. off of Anjelique's hair a week ago! She made a darling Gothic Betty Boop! Great Comtumes!

This was our good friends The Dye's Annual Halloween Party, and our 2nd
Halloween party!

Our good friends the Nichols, Celeste and Adam!

Our great friends the Johnson's, They looked soo cute...

This is how Addy Loves wearing her head bands!

Our first Halloween Party, Malibu Dye watched Addy, 2nd Ever Babysitter, since living here in Vegas, Crazy huh!

Ziggy Dye, and Cute baby, Kennedy Lunt!

Just a little messy!

Bubbles anyone, they had a blast, I got the tip with the fly swatters off of Barney, they made fabulous bubble wands!

Yep, this is how I eat my strawberries...

Play day with Daddy and Mommy at our park!
Don't worry Daddies got me!

Wwwweeeeee!

I LOVE swinging!

Another Play date, This is the fish I couldn't climb up!

This is the fish!


Really MOM, I am vacuuming, Leave me alone!

Is this really necessary? Mommy Loved these pictures!

I got to play with Paisley the WHOLE morning, we had a blast!

I just LOVE lounging around with my drink, doesn't matter where I am,
The floor, underneath the eating area (you know where everyone spills there food) at Costco,
the ground, behind mommy when she is cooking, yep, just about anywhere!!!
2 comments:
Very Very cute blog. You are quick, I haven't got my pictures up yet. Can wait for Wednesday!
Oh, no! I need to lighten up in that picture! Cute post. Addy was so adorable in her costume! Love the very last pic. :)
Post a Comment