Friday, October 3, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!!




Wow another year FLIES by and she is two already! Last night I couldn't help but recap her first kick, and then he entry into this world, I can't believe our baby is two... We were able to share her birthday with our family down in Arizona last Sunday! My parents got her some books and play food and then Art's parents gave us money in which we put most into savings and then the rest towards a cute little play kitchen! Thank you SOOO very much to both our parents, AKA ADDIES INCREDIBLE GRANDPARENTS, FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GIFTS AND SUPPORT! Addies Birthday turned out soo Fabulous because we were able to share it with the ones we love the most!!!

Addy---I woke up just in time, right before daddy had to go to work! I didn't know why daddy was singing happy birthday to me, but mommy decorated the house for my big day and set my new gifts on my high chair! I was SOO excited there on my high chair was a class container with GOLDFISH in it!!! Yeahhh, I got some fishees! I tried not to smile at first, but couldn't help myself mommy and daddy got me fishees! I also got a soft doggy from rubie & Cattie and then a broom, some books, and play food for the next incredible gift from mom, dad, nanna & papa MY KITCHEN!!! My birthday was the best birthday ever...PLUS...mommy & daddy are throwing me a supper birthday party tomorrow with some of my friends, I am soo excited for the candy and cookies....Luv you and tank ouu everyone for my nit (gift)!!!

Moms--baby recap--Addy was born on Monday October 3, 2006 at 4:27am! She weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20.75 inches long! After pushing for only fifty minutes she was in my arms and I couldn't believe it! EVERYTHING was soo new and scary, but it was amazing how things just started to fall into place and every other seconds we were laughing and smiling at all the new things she quickly was learning, smiling rolling over, sitting up, hiccuping, laughing, walking, talking, teeth, dirty messy diapers! The list goes on forever but it is amazing all we have been through in just a short time and all off it simply AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!!

We Love you ADDISON MAZEY HATCH with all our heart and would not be as happy as we are if it wasn't for your incredible love and sweet spirt that has embraced both of us, Thank you for your loves, hugs, cuddles, smiles, words and JUST YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER

6 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Happy Birthday Addy!!! You're such a sweet girl and bring so much joy to your parents!

Kathy and Levi said...

Happy Birthday Addison!!! We had so much fun seeing you this last weekend! We hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Elisha said...

What a cutie, happy birthday! So is her birthday Oct. 2nd? That is Taylor's birthday! Must be a pretty special day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Addison! She is so cute! I can't believe she's 2 and I've barley seen her!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Happy Birthday! I can not believe she is already two! It is weird to think we were prego at the same time but now my little one just turned one in July. It is funny how things work out. Addy is beautiful. I am glad she had such a good borthday. I miss seeing you

Anjalique said...

I didn't know her middle name is Mazey! That's too cute! Aw, happy 2nd, Addy!

(She looked SO pretty in her Halloween dress last night.)