
We had Paisley and her mommy and daddy over for dinner and I HAD to show her how to do a summer salt!

I'm soo glad we have such wonderful, friends! Thanks Aunt
Katie for everything!

Uncle Bret got to go with us, we all had soo
much fun!

I just love paisley, she is a great dancer too!

I got THREE different stamps, a ost (ghost), an itch (witch), and a cat!
it was so neat!

This one was hard, mommy had to help me!

This was another one of my favorites! I kept getting prizes for doing stuff!

The spider toss!

I could have stayed on this ALL DAY LONG, but moommm wanted me to do other things...


She started out in protective hands!
Thanks Katie, Addy, is a slippery little stinker!
She had fun going down the slide with you!

This was soo much fun, it was pretty fast, I went down it later with
Addy, and couldn't stop lauging!

My Great Mother let me borrow her cake decorating
supplies, this is my second cake! It takes time but I really enjoy doing it
I am no pro in any way, but it is something different! Thanks mom!
This was for the Trunk or Treat Cake walk!
3 comments:
It looks like everyone is having so much fun over there, I am a little bit jealous !
Sorry I haven't been in touch very much lately. Gosh, things have just been tough over here. I have days when I am just crying all day and then days when I feel like my body hurts all over. I know it's stress and my emotions getting the best of me. But I haven't figured out how to control it yet.
I hope you are doing well and I hope everything is good for Art. Let me know when you can come visit next. I would love to see you !
oh, that looks dang fun!
OH my Jamie- I almost hit your sweet little girl. PS cute cake!
Post a Comment