Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Lord Knows Best!!!

Sometimes we think we are not strong enough for the trials that are given, ALL around us there is turmoil, family and friends loosing homes and their jobs...divorce, children born with disabilities, destruction, fear of the unknown future and what life has to offer...But the Lord knows his children, he knows us, individually, best... He blesses our lives with gifts of life, incredible spirits within our world or destruction... the opportunity to be parents to his beautiful children... Heavenly Father allows us to be teachers to his precious children now and in the world to come, regardless the circumstances. He loves us so much and only tests us for our own gain and understanding, even if we feel weak and terrified of the outcome of the trials we are given! Be strong, and have faith, you are never alone...He is just waiting for you to place your hands in his and walk by faith! We, you and I, chose our time to come to this earth, to face the trials we said we were strong enough to handle...now it is time to face the music, stand tall, smile and remember a Loving Heavenly Father is, and will always be in control...He will not ever hurt you, He will never test you beyond your capability, He is always there for you... we just, we must be strong enough to get down on our hand and knees and allow him into our homes, our hearts, our lives...After all he is the ultimate teacher!

To all of my dear and precious family and friends who face the unknown future, called life... I love you and am there for you in your time of need, in my heart and prayers, I am only a drive away, and a phone call near by... I am sorry for your fear and grief and truly wish I could take away some of the immense pain you feel in your trying time of need. My heart truly hurts for you and your loved ones...I wish I could wrap my arms around you at this very moment and show you the love I have for each and every one of you, if only that could be enough to help you get through these difficult times...I do not know why we are faced with the difficult trials in this life, I only know that with time we only become stronger...Please don't hesitate to call or get away if you EVER feel a need. Somethings will never be understood until we meet our maker...so take life minute by minute, hour by hour, remember to breath...this too shall pass..."He never said it would be easy, he only said it would be worth it" Please be strong, my dear family and friends and let me know what I can do to help or ease your pain in any way!

I miss you all so very much and love each one of you a great deal, you all have supported Arthur and I in so much...Thank you please keep in touch...Our prayers are with you always!!!

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Thanks Jamie : )

Kami Milliron said...

You're so sweet Jamie, thanks for your comment. You always know what I need to hear : )