Hey I just wanted you all to know I will not becoming down this week I have to get an emergency root canal etc. this afternoon, I have already been in my dentist office for about 2 & 1/2 hours this morning and now a root canal this afternoon...yuck yuck yuck...and my dentist won't be back in town until next wed. to do the build up and mold for the crown, I am so sad cause I was planning on being there at least by Thurs. and now well I am not sure...This totally stinks...I will let you know. Addy is still a little under the weather and I am finally starting to feel better, sort of. Say a prayer for me and wish me luck...I am really really nervous, I am just praying that the fact that my mouth is still really numb will assist in the pain still to come... I HATE ROOT CANALS...
5 comments:
Ooh. I'm so sorry you have to have a root canal. Yuck. I HATE those. It's a good excuse for a chocolate shake though! Oh and by the way, your link to my blog is wrong. It's www.thebloglee.wordpress.com.
Hope you feel better soon!
I know you already had the root canal, but I hope you're feeling better !
Oh that is such a bummer! I was excited to see you and your sweet girl! Hopefully you heal really soon and it all works out!
Sorry about your root canal - i haven't ever had onethank goodness, I did get two cavities filled today! I hope you guys feel better soon - thinking aobut you!
That really sucks. I hope your root canal was ok. I've only had one before and I was terrified cause I'd always heard how horrible they were. But to my surprise it didn't hurt even a little bit. It was actually a very pleasant experience. Either everyone else is just big babies or the Dr who did mine was amazing.
Post a Comment