It was soo sweet!
shoes on by her self the other day she had the right feet and
everything, we were impressed!
I wish I had a tape recorder in had for every new word Addy tries every day! She can't say her t's and many other letters so you really have to pay attention cause she will usually try a word of which I had just spoken, it is too cute! She struggles with communicating with us when she wants something but is getting better, I love each stage we get with her, good and bad it is always interesting!
F Y I... SO I was planning on traveling down to Mesa on Friday night with Addy but, am worried cause Addy has a runny nose, cough, and was pretty warm today and, well we always get sick somehow, and it is MISERABLE traveling with a sick child...so I may have to postpone it by a week I am going to pack anyway and play each day as it comes, I am dosing up on my vitamins to prevent from catching what she has, I can kind of tell my body is fighting something, but I am not sure if it is allergies from the hot to cold temp. or a bug in the air...I will keep you posted I will hopefully be driving down sometime next week...I am bummed but, do not feel like cleaning up throw-up alone on the road, soo better safe than sorry!
Other than that minor set back I finally got my house back in order somewhat, life is good, I am finishing different wood crafts here and there, and am really wanting to set up a 72 hour kit for all of us... I just need to buckle down and do it! If anyone has some suggestions let me know!
lay on her pillow and look at her books, she gets really
quiet and then I go to look for her and she is just singing
a little song reading her book...SUPPER CUTE!
when I make it in the popcorn machine! She shouts
Pau-con
always resting her head on mom and dad!





5 comments:
Addy is looking so big! We can't wait to see you guys! We hope you all start feeling better soon!
She is getting so big. I can totally relate with you on the whole terrible 2's phase. I am very much ready for them to be over too. Kadyn is the sweetest little girl, but can really be a stinker when she wants to be.
Dave is doing his surgery rotation right now. It's pretty fun to see him in action. He is really loving this rotation. Art is going to love next year. It is far more fun cause they actually get to do something more than look at a book and listen to boring lectures. Good luck with the boards. Dave is studying for step 2 right now too so I know how you feel. Next year is going to be crazy with away rotations, taking boards, and applying for residencies. I hope we can survive.
I love seeing new pictures of Addy, she is getting so big and beautiful !
Jamie, come down when you can. Any parent can relate to postponing things because of a sick little one. And I agree with you that driving alone with a sick baby is no fun. Just come when you can because you and I can have some SERIOUS fun anytime : )
She is such a cutie! I love the picture of her and Art asleep! So I just re-did our 72 hour kids. So if you need any help or a list of things, just let me know. If you don't have backpacks, wait until about 2 weeks after school has started again, and they will be like $2 each at Target! Good luck!
I had a dream about you last night! crazy huh! i dont remember it, just that you were in it!
Post a Comment