WE LOVE OUR DARLING ADDY!!!
All Dolled up to find out I am not going
with Mommy to Enrichment night...
This is my serious face when putting on my shoes,
at all different times, Everyday!
We got this out for our friends baby, the picture
speaks for itself... she sat in it every chance she could!
SO I am waiting on the last step to my glorious dental work, and that is the Crown...I am supposedly getting it on Thurs. Afternoon, I would like to leave that night if possible, but may be going to St. George with Art for the weekend, but that is really undecided right now. So Thursday the 19th or Monday the 23rd, I will try and post it as soon as I know...
There is not alot going on Addy is repeating words and trying new words every day, and we are going to the pool to start working with her on learning how to swim. We are working with her on her colors, numbers and ABC's. I put Addy on her little potty seat the other day and boy she did not like that...I am thinking of starting the potty training days when I go down to AZ my mom has some good pointers and I am a little nervous as to how I should begin this exciting faze.
We just love our sweet little buddy, Paisley!
We got to watch her while her mom got a birthday
movie and dinner!
What a good helper, Paisley would spit it out and addy would
be right there to put it back in! These two love playing together,
More so watching each other, I love watching them interact!
Art is studying for his boards and is debating on taking the M.D. test in July or waiting a couple of more months, but he is taking the D.O. on the 22nd of July, we have been watching movies and having friends over occasionally. He has lost 20 pounds YEAH, I think it melted off of him, it ONLY took him less than a month, GOOD GENETICS! MEN...
Cereal Anyone!
I am in the process of putting together a necklace and gave myself a "French polish change with flowers" on my toes the other day it only took me, oh, an hour...but I didn't have to pay someone to do it and that always helps!!! Arthur trimmed the base of my hair last night which is always an event for me... I made my first ever pumpkin pie, and choc. chip bars the other day...Life is great, and I continue to work out at least three times a week, and am trying to eat less, On my journey towards the endless battle of loosing weight
These are my crafts I completed last week!
OH Sweet Baby!
We miss all of you a TON and can't thank you enough for your sweet comments and endless support. We hope life is treating you all well and THANKS AGAIN FOR KEEPING IN TOUCH!!!





1 comment:
I am SO excited you're coming soon. All I have to say is G I R L S N I G H T ! ! !
I am sending you an email about all the things that helped me potty train Douglas. I had him potty trained in a day. Yea, cause I'm the best ; )
Post a Comment