You know the wonderful tool that allows all of us to upload our adorable pictures! I am trying to figure something out, so I will post my pictures when I get my hand on one! I am enjoying my family and friends in Arizona, it is always great catching up. I have been swimming, up to my parents cabin, calling friends and having game nights with my grandma! Give me a call my number has not changed!
I need to give a shout out of support and tremendous LOVE to my FABULOUS MAN! Thank You Arthur for your sacrifice of being bord without your girls and having to STUDY, YUCK! Addy and I are so incredibly proud of all of your incredible endurance, and hard work. I know it can't and is in no way easy... you are soo wonderful, talented, and intelligent you have come so far! You are ALWAYS in my heart, mind, and prayers and I LOVE AND MISS YOU! Always keep a prayer in your heart and faith in your mind and I know you will do just great on your two board exams...
Thank you to all of you for your great comment and support. I will try and give you all a call and set up some play dates and get togethers! Just be patient, and if your numbers have changed Please call me! I'll chat with ya later!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





2 comments:
I posted some cute pictures of Douglas and Addie if you want to use them until you get your camera adapter.
Hey! I'd love to see ya while you're down! We'll have to have another b-bque! E-mail me your phone # and I'll give you a call. About the 72 hour kit thing, my friend has my list, but when I get it back I will send it to you!
Post a Comment