I came over to my mom's house to let Addy play with her cousins when my sister in law calls telling us she need to drop off her 4 children to take my sister to get her finger checked out! My sister was using her pampered chef slicer and successfuly cut part of her finger off so now we have a house of all nine children and it is Crazy, loud, and VERY BUSY! I do love my nieces and nephews but it is always exciting when they ALL get together!
I got sick from the sun again and I was only out for 20 minutes and it can be a little rough when you have to keep your eye on a toddler when you feel dizzy, sick and dehydrated...it usually only lasts about a day but it is always a rough day! So much for Sunsplash! But it is always fun watching Addy play and interact with her cousins. 7 of the cousins are all older and play so well with Addy it is crazy how well they help one another with Addy and Lottie! I am soo glad that I get this brief chance see my family and see Addy get to know her cousins better, it is soo sweet!
After the rough day yesterday Art wants me to come home next week. He is having a rough time without me and I am struggling without him what can we say...WE COMPLETE EACH OTHER! I will let ya know when I am certain on when I will be going home but it is looking like it will be Thursday! I will post somemore pictures soon!





4 comments:
Sounds like it's been one of those weeks... I just got back from TX and had the same experience. It's just not "home" anymore when you're at your parents. I mean it's always home but "home" is really where you and your little family live. I always have a hard time being away from Brian. I was suprised that you were going to be here for so long. I do hope that I get to see you before you leave agagin. Give me a call.
Sorry to hear you got sick. It is always a challenge when you're sick and have to look after a little one. Sorry we couldn't get together the other day. Hope you're feeling better.
Hey Jamie,
Sorry I totally forgot to call you back. Are you still in town? Lets get together later this week if you are still here. I will give you a call soon. Sorry
hey jame! your look so good and your hair is always beautiful! i really need to know how you make it all wavy and cute like that! mine is just plain straight with the ends curled! not sexy like that at all! i need help! and we drove through vegas the other day on our way to Cali, i thought of you!
Post a Comment