Thursday, March 27, 2008

Arizona, Arizona, Whoo Hooo!

Hey, how's it going! Arthur and I are in Arizona for those who don't already know...Our trip down was going great until we stopped to clean up the throw up Addy decided to enlighten us with, then we continued on our way with the windows rolled down for the remainder of the trip, pretty interesting!

We are enjoying our time with our family and friends. I will post some pictures of our family adventures when we get back to Vegas! We have had some dinners, game nights, we went to the zoo, Addy and Lottie have had some play dates in the morning, and much more! Art got to work on the Jeeps', yes plural, 3 to be exact, as well as working in his parents yard, Addy got to play in the irrigation, while I was lucky enough to finally get a hair cut from one of my good friends, YEAH!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter, we were able to be here for the McGhan annual easter dinner and egg hunt, and Grandma and Grandpa surprised Addy with some darling dresses!
Life is always great when you are surrounded by family and friends, especially when we don't have to worry about school, tests, cleaning or finding a baby sitter so we can go out with friends! Well, we'll chat at ya later, in the mean time be safe, take care and smile because we absolutely love hearing from ya!


3 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

Glad to hear you guys are having a good time. I hope Addy is feeling better and not causing any more odor-is moments! I love your new background!

Kami Milliron said...

I love your new background ! Who is the SUPER TALENTED and amazingly wonderful person that created it for you .. she must be fantastic ; )

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you got to come down and see family for Easter. I'm sad that we didn't get to see each other though. We'll have to get together next time. I understand how valuable time is when you don't get to see your family that often! Addie is such a little babe!