Monday, March 17, 2008

A couple of busy days!!!

Well our family left on Sunday, and we went to our surprise party, which was fun! We cleaned the carpets, went to the park and then on Sat. the 15th Addy and I went with some friends to an easter egg hunt and then over to a St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was so fun watching Addy go after the toys and eggs! I got a little too much sun and was in bed Sun. morning! But it was our friends Birthday so we had them over they made the main course and we made the salad and desert! It was relaxing and nice, we played the Wii and then sat around until bedtime!

We are heading down to Arizona on Friday to spend easter and spring break with our family and friends! Addy starts swimming lessons when we get back, we are so excited! We are also looking at signing her up for a tumbling class and a book reading course! Busy, Fun and always entertaining! We miss you all and love seeing your blogs and hearing your comments! We hope all are well and healthy and we'll update ya later!!!!
Please keep us posted on any new news, and let us know if you are ever in Vegas so we can get together!

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

How long are you going to be down here for ? Lets plan a get together ! I am SO flippin excited to see you and Addy ! Oh and Art too : )

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute I love it! Addison is such a little doll! If you get a chance call me when you get here

Ashley Harris said...

I love your blog layout! So adorable!!! We want to see the three of you as well, we should try to all get together. How long are you here? Oh, I'm just going to have to call you! I'll do that tomorrow though ... it's 11 p.m. - I'm sure you're sleeping! If I don't see you before Sunday - Happy Easter!!!

Kami Milliron said...

Sounds good, I will give you a call tomorrow !

McGhan Family said...

hey whats new!

daveandlisa said...

I wish we could've been there in AZ this last weekend so we could've seen you guys. Things are going good over here. Kadyn is 2 years old now and Talon is 5. I can't believe how fast time flies. This year with rotations has been much easier than the first 2 years. Dave is around a whole lot more and can help with the kids a ton more. Next year though will be a little harder though cause he'll be doing a lot of away rotations which we can't tag along to because Talon is in school so we'll see how that goes. So how are things going for you guys? How's 2nd year treating you? I hope you're surviving.

Seegmiller Six said...

I love your background to your blog - you're going to have to help me find some for mine. I love the pictures of Addy at the Easter egg hunt - I hope Easter was fun!