So it has been a while, minus the post on my little man's B-day! Life has taken a few curve balls, what with ALL three kiddos sick with back to back illnesses...it seems like we are hopefully all on the up and up minus a cough, stomach bug and allergies! It was a little crazy here with the fever's, vomit, croup and well you get the idea...I am just so very grateful I was able to go to church, on Sunday...even if I was the only one able to go...Art threw his back out and the kiddos had a fun reaction to the Blue food coloring I used for Rohnin's requested Very Blue cake! Whoops! I was only able to go to church once in the last month and a half and was grateful for the break! Moving on! So it was decided that my wonderful in-laws would fly out to help us pack up a good CHUNK or all STUFF... and haul it back so that we can start the process of putting our home on the market and all the fun that comes with THAT...then all the fun sickness hit and well things haven't gone as planned with the whole packing thing! So now that we are down to the last week before they get here...I am feeling the push...and had to start calling in some much needed help now, that most of us are feeling better! So I will try and catch ya up for the little break I have had to take from the blog a little at a time because there is STILL so much going on!
Love us some Popsicles after some hair cuts!
My handsome hubby posing for his license to practice medicine! Notice his white streak in his goatee...it has been a long road of medicine with a light finally nearing the end of the tunnel!
Abram is such a smart little stinker! He always wants to keep up with his older siblings... He loved having dad pull him around on Addy's roller blades...
but not so happy when we told him it was time to take them off!
I attempted a new sugar cookie recipe...the frosting of course was the best part...the hours that it took to hand make them...well it was a three day process!
Addison had another successful piano recital! She played Holly Jolly Christmas & O Come All Ye Faithful, which she also played for the Christmas program at church! She did fantastic at both performances!
The kiddos got PLENTY of Santa time this year...I think this was the most they have EVER visited and seen Santa...Seriously the sat on Santa's lap at Bass Pro Shop, Downtown Benton, Our ward Christmas party, at school, at the library and they gave him a hug at the Lincoln Library in Little Rock...CRAZY...But out of ALL the seriously awesome Santa's Addy thought this particular Santa was "the real deal"...Love it!
Love their faces! This was at the ward Christmas party!
So I finally finished the Christmas Wreath I started 2 years ago...lol...I love how it turned out though!
So I decided that that was what I was going to do for the teacher gifts this year! Addy's teachers (Mrs. Devyn Cates) favorite colors were orange & yellow! & Rohnin's teachers (Mrs. Nickie Carr) was Red & blue!
This was at Rohnin's Christmas party!
Love all his class mates faces!
I walked out one evening after a really good storm to find this! Two Rainbows! So beautiful!
The sky reminded me so much of Arizona that evening I had to capture it!
A good attempt at a crummy project...I was trying to "capture their hand prints" I really wanted this to work, BUT was very inexperienced and Addy's would NOT come together & finally cracked...darn it! I kind of was really excited about this one!
Rohnin's would NOT dry...so I "captured" it by picture to say that...at least we tried!
We also decorated/made a Christmas choo choo train! The kids loved it and it was a ton less work & sugar since Mr. Stickie fingers could NOT keep his hands off it! We may have to stick to this tradition! I want the kids to remember that we worked together on something fun, not how long it took! They really had a great time and I did not stress to much because of icing so it was a win win!
The finished product right before the big candy got eaten!
This was our very last Christmas here in AR and our neighbors invited us over to her sister Karen's home to enjoy an evening out with our "step family" they have been wonderful neighbors and I cannot thank them enough for always trying to include us in on the major holidays!
It was a great night with gift & book exchanges, mingling & yummy food!
Then it was back home to get the kiddos off to bed and finish up the last minute details! Oh look Santa visited & brought the kiddos the two gifts that they had requested!
Rohnin asked Santa for a blue bike and Race car track!
Addy asked for a flying fairy and princess tiara!
Loved their reactions and smiling faces!
Art loved his gifts!
He surprised me with a remote start up kit for the van so I would not have to scrap so hard to get the ice and frost off the windshield! Love it!
Abram LOVES Books!
Rohnin testing out his new wheels!
Santa brought Abram this Awesome 4 piece train set! The kids play with this a ton still!
My sweet super heros' & beautiful angel had a fantastic memorable Christmas!
Rohnin loves his bike & the sweet rocket Mason got him!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment