Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Rohnin!

 Sooo four - 4 - short, but long years ago, a beautiful little boy blessed our family with his cuddles, laughter, love, teasing, and all sorts of crazy "boy" fun! I can still not believe he is a year older today reminding me "-mom- my berfday isn't over yet moommm" as I am saying a prayer thanking Heavenly Father for my sweet, silly little Rohnin! All day he has said "this is the best berfday ever mom" and we have done so very little! I love my content little mister for all he is and reminds me to be each day! He is so sensitive and sweet, yet a fire ball ready to wrestle his siblings to the floor at a simple laugh! When I am sad he is right there giving me a hug telling me he "wuves" me! He says the silliest things, has the funniest facial expressions, and keeps us all on our toes with his crazy fun personality! I am so very blessed and grateful to have this amazing little Noodle in my life!










Happy Birthday Rohnin, We Love YOU Forever & ALL Eternity!

No comments: