Monday, August 26, 2013

July Break!

 My mom was only here for, what seemed like a glimpse of, a weekend, another words WAY TO SHORT or a stay. We started driving home Friday and she flew home on Tuesday morning... while she was here...well... I absolutely L-O-V-E my mom coming into town, she is SUCH an ENORMOUS help with getting things running smoother...I asked her to help me with the garage...not really expecting it...BUT MAN did she deliver...she just plugged right along when I had to take breaks for the kids nap time and well kiddie moments, and my garage was transformed back to a more function able area once again!!! It is extremely difficult trying to do the garage on my own, especially with my little busy...undoer...Abram at my heals... I was a happy camper thanks to my getter done mama!! Thanks Again Mom...I truly could NOT have done that task with out ya!!
 We were sad to see her go...the kiddos, especially Addy, were so very sad...lots of tears... That one thing I will be so grateful for once this journey is over...No more Long Term good bye's...
 Our wonderful neighbors had us over for the annual Fourth of July party at their place!!! The kids were seriously in the pool from like 12 to 7 rarely coming out, for a few bites of food and potty breaks...they were in Heaven!!! Rohnin is such a little fish...I love it!
 We stopped of the side of the road to watch the fair put on their Fire works display and the headed back to the culta sack to let of  a few BIG BOOMS of our own...these pictures do NOT do it justice, their were friends lined up all along the sidewalk from our house to Debbie's I ended up taking Abram in the noise was a bit too much for him, But mine and a few of the adults favorites were the double booms that came well a little too close to the ground with a big bang...they were AWESOME!!! ALL in ALL it was a fun crazy Fourth was spent with some great friends and laughter!!!

 Yep he did a face plant...it was a pretty decent one!! He really liked that we got his hair to spike up (if only he would let me do it for church, and I'd be a happy camper, but that is a rare treat)!
 This whole going cross eyed makes me a little nervous, cause he does it when he is angry and silly and well I just worry it can do eye damage...but it sure makes for a silly picture!!

 Addy was allowed to take a few shot's. I told her she had to take them of people and not the T.V. so these were a few that I found later!


Awe, the ENORMOUS bowl of peaches from the orchard we go to to pick some super delicious varieties!!! I was peeling them for peach jam and well Art just couldn't not handle that idea...so he poured milk over them...I do not know how many were peeled for this bowl but the picture does NOT do it justice...it was HUGE and Art can easily plow through one of these is one sitting, Oh and sharing this bowl is difficult for him...He LOVES him some excellent peaches and milk...and THAT is a BIG understatement!!! Love you Arthur! I just picked another 7 bags today!!! It was a good peach season!!!

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Jamie, you and Art have such beautiful kids ! When are you guys coming to Mesa next ? Arizona misses you guys : )

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great month. Visitors are the best.