I just love these boys...
We were finally able to get outside for a little bit! Dad finally got the boomerang off the roof, it only took 2 & a half years, lol!!! Yep I turned around and this is what I saw...always finding a way up and into daddy's work areas...
Yep you can just say AWEEE, he truly is such a sweet blessing, he makes THE cutest, sweetest little chats and coo's, one could just listen to for hours, smiling happily!!!
He is so photogenic!!!
Finally doing a little gutter cleaning!!!
Look at these faces...soo stinking cute!!!
Notice Abram and his one finger method...love it! Oh and the nice little "shiner" Rohnin has, on his eye, he was running, of course, and his face met the fold up stool and well you can tell who one that event...oh just ignore the food on Rohn's face...lol
Yep he is getting lots of things these days, by doing his little "Army Crawling."
Two things he will push towards, me and my phone!
Awe and the wrestling match, Notice in this first picture how my sweet Aurthur has his tongue out licking Rohnin's face...yes, they have licking battles, and yes Addy loves to get involved with those too!! Art knows that I absolutely H-A-T-E, yes I used hate, being licked...it is strictly to children torture only!
Shear joy...and totally a boy...
I love how unfazed Abram looks...
Cookie anyone??? Yep just pretend you don't see that lovely mess in the background...
I had to add this one is cause his little foot always tends to make a presence when he gets really excited!
I just LOVE his smile!!!
He is getting into EVERYTHING!!! Look at that innocent face...
His feet in the air, are his target of fun!!!
We had to go pay a visit to Art while he was on call, Addy was just getting over strep throat and then poor little Abram was soooo miserable the day before Valentines day, he would not even fall asleep unless he was right next to me, and if I moved an inch he woke up just in tears, it was a ruff day...plus it has been a while since this little guy has been sick...turns out he had an ear infection, and of course he got a nice little couch burn on his little fevered head...
Super Rohnin, giving his sick little brother a kiss...
Shortly after these adorable faces he surprised me with a Terrific Blow O-U-T...it was soo soo stinky, I haven't had to 'deal' with one of these bad boys in a long time and well lets just say this particular stinky diaper stank up THE Whole House, literally, and was ALL over Him and the changing pad, and the diaper wipes, and the clean diaper I had gotten out, did I mention his shirt was brand new...yes this little guy can poop out a storm...Thankfully I had Lysol spray!!
But he Sure did like his sink bath!!
Then daddy came in and got him Extra excited!!
This face might have reminded me how even though there may be messes we don't always like to clean up, the giggle and smiles and baby kisses make it ALL worth it...We could tell the antibiotic's were working but he still wasn't his same content, happy, chatty, little self yet...we just know how to get him to smile and laugh!!
Art got me some BEAUTIFUL Flowers for V-day!
I had Art go pick Addy up from school and bring her a 2 of beautiful flowers, which she just LOVED!!
I let the kiddos have their Valentine outfit and one piece of candy after they ate breakfast, Addy Absolutely LOVES valentines day and kept asking me to wear red pink and white...of course...Once she got home from school she got to open her little gift!
**To my Beautiful, Talented Addison, I am in awe of how gorgeous you are!!! You remind me so much of how I was when I was a little girl, sweet, loving, and full of life. You call me out when I may be a little too stern, encourage me to be kinder & more loving, through your simple acts of love and kindness! You are amazing at everything you do and try: piano, school, outdoor activities, reading, coloring, being a big sister, a loving helpful daughter. You truly are my wonderful gift from heaven to remind me of how I wish, and pray to always be!! Thank you for being you...I love you...
A toy and some candy...
I love this little outfit I found for Rohnin! He got some cars and candy!
**To my Handsome, Fun Loving Rohnin you are my energy of light, my monkey of happiness, my angel of destruction, my 'Curious George' of adventure, and watching you reminds me to stop what I am doing and go play! You want to be understood but struggle to be understood and I love you all the more for trying! You have the most beautiful eye's, fun loving personality, and can definitely -bust a move- you keep us all on our toes and give the best cuddles. You are so tuned in with me, always concerned with my feelings and emotions, which is soo precious... Thank you for being you...I love you...
**To my Incredible, Loving, Handsome, Gifted, Amazing, Hubby!!! You truly are wonderful with our children, thank you for being patient with us all, loving us through our bad days, and forgiving me on my off days! Thank you for getting up each day and going to a job that does not pay you what you truly are worth, and STILL striving to be the best doctor to your patients that you can be through giving them the right care and attention! You are my "service man, my car repairer, my computer gadget, and gardener" Thank you for making my life a little easier by being so capable of doing SOOO many things!!! Through the good and bad, tears and love, you truly are my other half...MY EVERYTHING...I am so very grateful to have the opportunity to share eternity with you! Thank you for being so amazing as a father, a friend, a husband and teacher...I Love YOU Forever and Always My Love!
After a little Daddy loving time it was Abram's turn!
A couple of one-zee's and his favorite "puff's"
After we got the kiddos in bed we got to play with this little roller, Art said that he kept on rolling back and forth, he just loved it!!
**To my Sweet, Adorable Abram, I am amazed at how in tune you are with your hands...how your smile lights up a room, your giggles make everyone happy and how I just can't get enough of you!!! I love holding you, playing with you, sharing in your new discoveries and all the fun little chat's we have, your cooing is soo precious! I love every little roll on you and how your baby fine beautiful hair parts perfectly! You were the first child I let sleep in our room closer to 8 months old when we finally decided it was time to have you in a room to yourself, and you truly are the sweetest little gift from our Father in Heaven! Thank you For being You... I Love You!!
Just a few Valentines decorations, that I put up!!
Friday February 15th, was Rohnin's BIG 3rd Birthday!!!


So I busted out some extra decorations to help our little man feel EXTRA special!!!
He got to open four gifts up, the rest he'll get at Chucky Cheeses on Saturday!!
The kiddos just LOVE waking up to this on their Birthdays!!! They like to go extra slow back and forth a couple of times!!
The entrance into the kitchen...Art wasn't feeling that great and so we decided that the cake and Chuckey's would have to be on Saturday...just lets us celebrate Rohnin a little longer!!!
Love this smile, We let Rohnin decide what he wanted to eat dinner and he wanted told us he wanted "choc-lite caakkeee" and started getting upset when we told him he would have to choose somewhere to eat...I mentioned McDonald's and he said "yes, yes, ol mc donald had a farm ee ii ee ii owww" He always gets us laughing...
I then let him pick a cone or a frosty...just like his daddy he picked a chocolate frosty from Wendy's, notice the chocolate face!!! I love his smile! Notice he is caring his new "bwackk twain" he ALWAYS has a car or a train in hand just about EVERYWHERE WE GO, heaven does help me when he forgets it in stores...
I just LOVE my Little Rohnie! Happy Birthday my sweet, fun loving, amazing little man!!!










































No comments:
Post a Comment