Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finishing up 2012!!! Needing some Potty Advice Ladies. New tricks that work??..

 Awe I just LOVE looking at my beautiful sleeping baby, if you look closely you can see the sweat POURING off his head...my poor boys head's tend to sweat like crazy...every time we lift Abram of Rohnin up, their pillow is drenched, the same thing happens when I nurse them, it must be a serious work out cause my arm is wet with sweat...I feel bad but they don't seem to even notice...Hey as long as they are happy and asleep I am happy!!!
 We wanted to take The boys on a "date" Addy was in school so we stopped by I-hop!
 We had a great time, this one makes ya wonder what is going through Abrams mind???
 One day these two will not want to kiss one another, so I am making them do it now...I really do love how the two older siblings just enjoy and are so fascinated with Abram! Rohnin is always letting me know if he is crying or waking up and is so concerned when Abram has fallen over or upset, he comes to me almost frantic saying "mamma Abum cryin, mamma Abum Cryin..." it really is sweet! I hope they are always close and loving towards each other...
 Story time!
 Got to catch these when I can! we do not always have ALL three of them for story time!!!
 Awe yes, here is a lovly display of what can happen when a very curious boy ( who mom is thinking is doing soooo great, while I am nursing Abram down for his nap, tuning into one of his favorite shows) gets a little too close and comfortable with a dry erase marker...
 It was ALL over this poor desk...
 Yep he even got down on his knees to get the inside...he did help with this "fun" clean up...and it DID help that I took pictures, cause it helped to calm me down and think about his punishment verses me running him down for a serious spanking...

 If you look REAL close you can see he even traced the keyboard, how thoughtful...r-i-g-h-t!!! Yep it did take a while to get this one all cleaned up, thanks to magic eraser! Got to love him...Heaven help me...and what this little nut gets into when I am not in the same room as him...
 Addy had her Christmas recital! She did Fabulous! She was one of the first ones, and since the boys were at a girlfriends house, we got to stick around...she had a hard time sitting through it all and even managed to fall of the church bench...Love my sweet Addy!
 I helped host a 'girls night out/cookie exchange' we had a blast we invited the gals from Relief society and it truly was a fabulous night...unfortunately as I was running in and out picking up and taking things out to the van, trying to rush around cause it had been raining all night, my boots got a little too wet and I rolled my ankle and could Not walk on it the rest of the night, lucky for me Emberlee's sweet hubby is a family practice doctor at my doctor office! So he wrapped it up, called in a prescription, set me home with crutches, and let me know that I could go in to get an x-ray the next morning, it was a pretty bad sprain and I still can't extend my foot out with out some serious pain... got to love those sprains!!! My sweet friends from my ward drove me to pick up my prescription, then home carried my load of stuff in and made sure I would be okay till one of them could return to take me to the doctors the next morning, while their hubby watched the 3 kiddos! Melinda and Darren were soo amazing, Art was on call that night so he was out of the picture until 11 that next morning, so I literally could not have done this with out them!! Thanks again to those that made the party and then my sweet helpers, of mine personally, a fabulous, crazy night to remember!
 Moving on...the kiddos had a blast eating and decorating I made the mistake of putting in almond extract in the frosting, which deterred the kids from eating THAT at least!
 Rohnin REALLY enjoyed everything about this and then he got the sprinkle and well need I say more...


 The night before Christmas we enjoyed a fabulous night out as a family over at our neighbors home ( the Matlock's) eating, chatting, and exchanging gifts, playing bingo, & all sorts of fun games! If truly has been such a blessing being able to be around such a wonderful family during the holidays when we are all missing home so much...they treat us like we are there own... To finish off the night we let the kids open their pajamas and I snapped a couple of pictures of them before bed!
 I truly feel so blessed to have these amazing spirits in my life, my Beautiful-Heavenly Addy, my Cuddly-Crazy Rohnie, & my Adorable-Curious Abram, oh and my Incredibly-Hardworking-Good--Looking Hubby...I am blessed because each one is soo amazing in their own individual way!

 Santa was a champ and got the kids exactly what they wanted!
 Addy got her "Strawberry Shortcake remote control car" a pink bee bee gun, with a target & bee bee, along with a "Hello Kittie piggie bank," make up, jeans, and a "Hello Kittie watch and notebook, along with some other items!

 Rohnin got "Thomas the Steam Take Engine Remote Control Train" which he LOVES, a race car track the sets up against the wall, clothes, cars, toys and lots of smiles!
 Abram well, we let the little guy sleep and he had plenty of help that day opening up his gifts! I didn't get any more pictures Christmas day because mid way through the day I had a "fun" Gall Bladder attack, which left me curled up in the fetal position in some pretty intense pain, trying to think of anything but the pain until thankfully the Zofran took away the nauseousness and helped me to pass out, waking up hours later, pain free THANK HEAVEN'S...That was a whole new experience that I am trying NOT to repeat and am still getting checked out...Apparently while I was out, Art got on Skype and chatted with both sets of our families, yep it was an off day but a quiet one!
 It started to snow that night and it kept on snowing ALL NIGHT... I LOVED IT, the power went out about 10:30pm Christmas Day/night and did not come back on until 5:30pm the following afternoon...we were pretty nervous of how cold it would get and moved the kiddos into the family room and our bed and made the HUGE mistake of keeping our candle lite over night, oh it stayed nice and warm but Now well we still have to wipe down our walls...we realized that we were not as prepared as we thought and picked up a few things to help us for the future unexpected "unknowns." We put the food out side and didn't manage to loose a thing for once, we have had such bad luck in the past, it was such a blessing to get our power back on... we had friends that didn't have power for 5+ days and church was held at a different building because it still did not have power...

 Look at all this snow...I LOVE the snow and the fact that it really only sticks around for a couple of days here I think we got about 7 inches!
 Loved the little icicles!
 The kids Finally got to use the sled again!
 I really do love how snow make everything look so beautiful, clean, & bright!
 They had a blast!!

 Who/What could have done this....
 Oh ya it was a mess...
 Some one really enjoyed eating this card that he got his hands on while I was getting dinner ready, Ya know when you have the thought of "gosh he is being SOO good" w-e-l-l it probably means ya should go and check things out...I am learning this the hard way with boys apparently...I mean just look at that face...so innocent, he sure did enjoy himself some "Yummy Card"....
 Yes I have a baby app that makes animal noises, sings the ABC's and more, so this little guy thoroughly enjoys getting his hands on my phone...

 Of course Addy had to get in on this photo op!!


 Thanks Grandpa Rick and Grandma Peggy for the sweet pj's, clothes and toys! Thanks Grandpa Brian and Grandma Wendy for the rings and money! We had a fabulous Christmas!




January 2013...It is Potty Training Time!!!
 Look at these two...so dang handsome!!!
 Lately everyone is telling me the boys look soo much a like...what do you think??? I still think Abram is a good mix of Addy and Rohnin...oh did you notice something...Yep we are working on potty training, and yes it is STILL a work and progress, because someone is, hummm shall we say S-T-U-B-B-O-R-N...and if THAT isn't the understatement of the century...I am having to change things up on a constant basis...to even get this little man to put the underwear on can be a serious fight....I am NOT yelling at him, I do not get upset when he has accidents but man he just does NOT want to do this whole potty training business...He does great some days and then just flat out does not want to do it the next day, so if ya have any tips that work I am ALL ears!!!
 I love the photos, Abram was just in Heaven watching Rohnin play with his train! Yep these two are going to be close, yep these two are going to fight, yep these two are Definitely brothers, and Yep they definitely love each other to the moon and back!!
Hope you all are having a great start to your 2013 year! Love and miss you all! I am ALWAYS open to hear from ya so PLEASE leave me a comment! Take care and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Brett & Katie Johnson said...

Love seeing your family. They are so cute!

Emilee said...

Love it! Your pictures are great and your family is adorable. By the way, we live in West Jordan maybe 20 or 30 minutes from holiday, adam has an aunt in holiday. If you ever come to Salt Lake you guys should come stay with us!

allyson said...

Fun checking in to see your adorable children - Big blue eyes all the way around. Glad things are going well.