While we were in Az the last part of November I was able to get the Hatch's to agree to a family picture session! Yay! We have never done this so this was a BIG deal!!!
My niece and nephew are soo stinkin adorable and the kids Loved having play time with their cousins!
My pictures did not always turn out so great but this was one of those play time extravaganzas!
Abram can't wait till he can get in on the action!
While there my parents had passes to the zoo so we all got in for free and made a day of it! IT was a BLAST and it was great getting to hang out with my parents and my in-laws all at the same time!
The pass included a train ride which really saved us some walking!
I L-O-V-E the zoom on my camera, just look at these photos...its like I am right next to them and Not riding on a moving train taking a picture...Yep I was pretty proud of my camera this day!!!
All the kiddos could have ridden this merry go round ALL day...
This was a GREAT picture of my father in law with the boys!
My mother in law is SOO fabulous with the kiddos, I love watching her interact with them! I love how each child is in the "action" of combing the goats!
I LOVE the faces and reactions in this photo...lol
Art was the only one that got to go in with ALL the kiddos, I was feeding the baby, but I loved all the photos that were taken!
Ha ha can you tell who is getting the scolding???
Love this!!
We also got to go see the Mesa Temple Christmas lights which are all put up by volunteers and are ALWAYS spectacular, and amazing to see!!
Abram slept through most of it!
The nativity set up's were so realistic, and beautiful!
I thought this was a super cute photo of my brother in law and his family!
I guess I was due to make an appearance...its been a while!
I love Rohnie's face in this one!
We also drove up to Payson for a couple of days but apparently I was enjoying the cabin life and forgot to take some pictures! Art was able to help put up a couple of fans in his parent cabin and helped with a couple of other projects, he loves working next to his dad, and really enjoyed their time together!!
Grandma Hatch set up a lunch at Tia Rosa's and can I just say the room they put us in was PACKED...it was soo wonderful seeing so many familiar family faces and catching up and seeing all the cousins that have grown up way too quickly...Poor Grandma Hatch had a mini stroke a week ago and we are praying for a quick and stroke free recovery for her...We love and miss all our family terribly but it truly was such a gift to see everyone together! Thank you Grandma for setting this up and we pray you have a speedy recovery...
I just love these little darlings!
Look at those adorable little faces!!!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment