We picked up a picnic table and have been eating outside now and then! The weather has been amazing and I am soo glad fall is FINALLY here!!!
We picked up a glove for both of the kids so we can have another activity to do with the kids outside!
Abram still has a way's to go before he can pick up a glove!!! I went to go check on Addy one night and this is what I found...Gotta love my Addy's girl!
We went to the Benton rodeo again this year and once again the pictures turned out crappy...But that night as we sat sweating in the bleachers watching the rodeo, Fall fell down upon us, thankfully we were under a metal roof, because it literally poured down rain for a good hour, it went from sweating and sticky to a wet slightly chilly night...We left as soon as the rain had a break...the kids were a little nervous because like I said it was a loud long storm BUT we had fun watching the rodeo and had a great time!
I had these two adorable girl over the next day for a "flower girl" wedding up do! it was their first wedding they were both going to be in, and their mamma requested that their hair look the same...She sent me a picture text with them all dressed up and they looked like little angels! It was super fun doing their hair and getting to know these sweet little girls better!
So we only attempted this twice but as you can see from the first picture that Abram isn't to excited yet about eating solid foods, so we tried for 2 days and well are slowly giving him little nibbles of drinks and are planning on attempting this next adventure again!
I love that I can Finally get him to smile for the cameras...This smile just melts our hearts, he has the cutest cooing! and on September 4th this little darling said "mamma" for the first time...I love all the fun mile stones, I just wish they went slower...
I always try and get/capture cute pictures of this little busy bee...but they usually always involve a sibling so I took about five and this was the cutest...I love this smile...I always joke that this little man is a cuddly fire ball because he is and can be soo sweet, BUT ya just have to watch out because if he is having an of day or week...life can be well loud, crazy upsetting and a ball of emotions...Its a good thing he is soo dang cute or there may be more beatings to give out...he definitely knows how to get things...
We recently moved him into the bunk bed, which was working out great until today when he discovered he can climb down and come out...which we have not yet transitioned Abe into the crib yet so there will be some correcting with this little habit tonight! I love watching him play although as you can see by the next few pictures that well he IS MY MAIN MESS MAKER...this was just in the front room, I later found he had destroyed his room as well as spread his mess into EVERY ROOM of my home that day...He know how to play well by himself though I have to give him that...and he IS getting much better at picking up his messes though which does make a big difference...
I love seeing all the different faces this little messy maker carries, you can tell what he is thinking by his extremely expressive facial expressions! He is and can be the sweetest little guy, but can turn around and scream and hit you the very next moment, but is content, perfect example Addy had a bunch of pencils I was sharpening for the first time and Rohnin wanted one, NOT 2 or 5 JUST 1 and st the store f you give him a choice he usually won't ask for another thing...and will turn me down even if I say he can have both...he is just now starting to get how to pettle his tricycle, but sadly he is getting to be a tough eater, unless he is starving or likes what it is I make...
On Friday I was so tired of being inside the weather was perfect the kids were fighting and it was time to go the park, so Art picked up dinner and met us down at the park! It was such a beautiful afternoon!
My baby is getting big...so sad...
They were fighting over the swing so I told Art to go put Rohnin on Addy, it lasted for all of a minute but is was a good laugh for a minute!!!
Yep this is how we role! Love this little sweet heart and he loves me...Don't you just LOVE his roles...I sure do, I think I kiss them once a day!
Yes he is starting to sit up and I just love watching him play with toys and reactions to different things!
I was soo excited I was finally able to go to Addy's school on Monday, on Arts post call day and really enjoyed seeing Addy and her class mates at work! I read a book, ate lunch with her, played with her on the playground, read another book and a had a great time! I was also able to assist her teacher with one of her projects! On the walk in from recess Addy showed me one of her art pieces!!!
Well he had his 'Late' 4 month check up and is still in the 95 and above percentile for all his weight was 20 pounds (95%), his length was 28 inches (97%), and his head is 18.5 (100%), mind you it has only been a month since his last visit so he is obviously NOT slowing down, but he truly is a little sweet heart!





1 comment:
Oh my goodness all of Abrams roles kill me! He is adorable. I was laughing on a different post when you said he was wearing size four diapers because Mason just got to that size this week. Also I think Abram weighs more than Mason already:) I love addys artwork. It sounds like she loves school! It's fun to see all the cute pictures. We miss you!
Post a Comment