Saturday, October 20, 2012

Words from Rohnin..."Mmmm Deewishuss, I appy momma!"

 Time for some more picture fun and stories of our recent happening!! This was Addison's old bedding, that use to be on her bed!! Look at those boys, can you just say Loud, Fun, and Silly!
 Oh and this minor miss hap happened the one night that I did not have my cell phone OR any sort of tool to help change this sad looking tire...BUT at least I was not alone, I had 5 cars of sweet ward members parked in front and behind me trying to figure out what to do, with a van that had to, eventually, be driven Extremely slow to a gas station, to be left for the sweet hubby to rescue an hour later!!! It was a long night and a week of expensive car troubles with mine and Art's vehicles...his turned out to be bad gas and mine was two new front tires and an idiot, or careless ding dong, who left a bungee cord on my wheel well after changing my tire, I thought for sure I had killed my van....................................... Moving on!
 I know you all are just sooo jealous of this little hopper's six pack of "Sweet Love" my favorite are his k-ankles!!!

 I love their faces in this one.....................................................Any ways on to the Fun Trouble!
 Let me just say that THIS lid was odd... when I saw it lying on the ground, thinking "huh why is that there" and then throwing it in the garbage, until I went to put Rohnin down for a nap and discovered................................................Wait for it....

 ALL OF THIS yep that is right...NOT JUST ONE but 5 new packages of crystal light powder that he managed to cut and dump all over...Yep Mr. Rohnin was a busy bee this week....usually while I was nursing Abram...(Of Course)...Smart little guy, I do have to hand it to him...when I walked in...in stead of beating the little butt red...I choose to take the high road, get me camera, and prove what a little busy bee can do when he is on a role! Oh don't worry he was punished...during and after the vacuuming and well the worst was yet to come... The NEXT day he brought a big pack of "Deewishusss" raspberries into his room, of course, dumped them onto his floor and when I discovered this surprise, I also discovered that the raspberries, that had just been purchased, were half rotten...and EXTRA juicy...now mind you we DO NOT allow food or drink to be taken out of the kitchen, SOoo with that said, I began to start scrubbing and realized that it was NOT just raspberries I was scrubbing up, but the AWESOME Pink Powder that had apparently seeped into the FIBERS of the carpet...well Naturally I started to have a panic attack...because, well you see the evidence...so instead of calling Art up and cursing, more than the one that slipped out twice while scrubbing, I again took the high road and text Art telling him to plan on getting the carpet cleaner out to clean up an BIG mess...

Rohnin also managed to peel a hard boiled egg over the family room carpet while I was making him lunch that day as well (minor in comparison)...it came in three's, though, this week, but his bedroom carpet is ruined and I have been on high alert since...I had a good friend over that day and it was probably a good thing or the little "bee" may of had his first "official" beating from his father, because, as the poor hubby, who has just worked a 13 hour shift, comes home to find that he will have to replace carpet after, as he is, literally, dumping water and scrubbing on his hands and feet for 2 hours, all the while the pink is naturally spreading (due to the concentrated powdery level) all over his poor carpet, as he continues to pour water and scrub. He finally had to give up because there was no end in sight...yep one word -nightmare-...oh on a side note, notice how Rohn LOVES getting into Addy's "off limit" purse while she is at school. I lock her door but he always manages to find something she doesn't want him to have and play's with it...

Gotta love this cute little boy and it IS a good thing He IS so adorable because he know how to wear me out and push my buttons to the breaking point and then smile and give me a kiss and hug telling me he is "appy mamma"...

 
 This week has been better, he has just been yelling at me a whole bunch but at least he is not destroying anything...right!! Moving on...Addison turned 6 so this is what she woke up too!!

 She got to open 2 gift in the morning before school, and then we picked her up and took her to lunch. She picked taco bell, I had blown up several little balloons and thrown them in the back so that when she got in the car she would have a little fun awaiting her! We only had 20 minutes to eat, so I pulled up to a pretty place behind a building, near her school, and she laid down on the floor of our van and happily ate her taco's! At school her teacher helps to celebrate the children's birthday's by giving them a week of activities that celebrate them. I was up till 4am getting all this stuff together on Monday/Tuesday night, so that Addy would have a fabulous week in class!  I have never been a Scrap-Booker, but I did 5 pagers for Addison to bring, of various things, along with stuff about where she was born, favorite things, snacks and lots of other stuff...Normally the teacher gives the parent a list of things to bring the Friday before, but since Addy was the first one, well is was a busy night to say the least and Abram didn't want to go to bed till Midnight so it made for an even longer night up for this mamma!!!
 Here are a few of the gifts she got from us and the grandparents!
 She loves this dream light and it has been known to keep her up at nights, since her "eyes can't close and all." LOL!
 Well this, was her first replacement bedding, but, due to the fact that it is was made out of polyester and well a baby drooling and a toddler coloring on this new not even 24 hours out of the bag bedding, it HAD to go back...we have since found a replacement and I will have to post pictures of this soon. She loved it...but IT didn't love children under the age of 6!!!
 I also had a friend finish this darling quilt for me, She still LOVES all things princess but is slowly shying away, but her favorite colors are pink, yellow and purple, so I thought this fitting!!
 We let her pick what kind of meal and cake she wanted and we all enjoyed her choice of Papa John's pizza and an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbin's! YUM and E-A-S-Y!!! We then Skyped with the grandparents and Addison LOVED it when Grandpa Brian had a cake with a candle that he had Addy blow out "Magically!" Thank you for the gifts and money, they are always a big hit and surprise!!!

 She still has to practice her piano even on her birthday! She had school pictures that day so she looked exceptionally beautiful!! Once in a while she will let me curl her hair, which I LOVE, but always complains about it...which make me so sad considering my profession and all. She had been upset that I wanted to curl her hair once again, and I told her that people Always tell me how beautiful she looks and how pretty her hair was...it helped tremendously that EVERYONE complimented her that day, including a random mama walking her son into school, which Addy picked up on immediately! She also had boys "Smelling" her hair cause is smelled so good! I really do enjoy doing her hair, I just wish she did to...
 Oh my boys...I love them soo very much...and yes he is sitting up so well these days and has discovered his tongue which we all really love and enjoy! Rohnin had started gaining a little more interest in Abram which can be sweet and scary!!!
 This moment was a sweet one and Abram loved the attention he was getting! He sure misses his sister when she is gone at school so this is soo great now that Abram can play with toys more and interact with Rohnin...Now if we can just get him to share a little better and we will be set!!!

 A late night swing anyone??? I think he was up till 11...oh yes we are working on this, but it is a tough thing for me to let him cry it out...but look at that face...he is soooo fun bonding with at night that it makes it even tougher for the 2 of us who want to make him giggle and smile and play with us when he should be sleeping like the other 2...one day, one day!! Look at that smile he is such a sweet baby and so gosh darn kissable!!!
 We usually have Addy's parties here or at a park and, well, thought it would be fun to do something different!! So we threw her a "Hello Kitty Skate Party" at the Benton Skate Center...she had a blast and was the best skater there, literally! She only fell like 4 times and was zooming around like a pro and dancing which everyone was impressed with!
 She picked the cake out and we gave her one more gift to open up there! Lucky girl... I loved that Rohnin felt he needed to be RIGHT next to her during this and she didn't mind one bit!!! I just love this...they may tease each other and drive each other crazy, BUT, boy they sure do Love each other!!!
 This was a cute picture of all her friends, they all enjoyed skating and were all ready to skate some more right after we finished up with the cake and gifts!! Rohnin couldn't WAIT To dig into his cake and he sure did plow through it asking for seconds! Art is a big cake lover too!! I love finding and seeing the similarities we have with our children!!
 Occasionally she would stop to chat or help one of her friends venture away from a parent or the wall!
 Most of the time this is what I would see or her dancing or doing the limbo with Rohnin or off on her own!!! She loved it!
 I went around several times with a few of the girls helping them around the rink!! It was a good laugh and so fun!! The parents were all good sports!!!
 This one shows Rohnin in the middle of the rink...by himself skating around...he didn't like me helping him and he only had a couple of falls before he was wanting to do it on his own!! SO independent and funny! He would call to Addison and well he just adores his sister if you couldn't tell from him sitting right next to her during her cake and ice cream! I LOVE that!
This sweet gal, Angie, is new to our ward and so fun and sweet she has 8 children and was amazing with Abram, her youngest is 2 so she was enjoying her baby fix while I was out on the rink with the kids!! Of Course we needed to include a picture with dad...Addy is so in love with her daddy and vis-versa!! Daddy's little girl applies so well here! I love watching him interact with all our children!!! He takes her and Rohnin on dates and makes them feel so special, he is SUCH AN AMAZING FATHER!! Thank you Arthur for being so wonderful with our darling children!!! We love you!!  I just wanted to thank the family and friends who helped make Addy's sixth birthday a memorable one!!!  So this is me trying to post more than once a month and I usually leave out some of the fun details that go on around here but since this is a way for me to journal, well you will just see a little more and hear a little more about the fun things that transpire in our adventures out here, but I will try and for-warn if there is stuff that you may not want to read about, that is more for me, but cleaned up from some of the fun details, for obvious reasons!! Boys I am learning are a whole nother ball game and I am going to need to document my adventures somehow and well this IS my blog after all folks, and am growing tired of beating around the bush and if I find this becomes a problem well I have no problem going private, for those of you who may be worried, but it may be more work for you in the end!!! So Please just enjoy and if you don't want to read my rambling, you don't have to!!! STOP reading now if you don't want to read about Rohnin's fun diaper and new allergy, this is for me more than it is for you!!!







On a side note we did discovered a new allergy with Rohnin tonight~ after we had some more cake after dinner! His cake went strait through him and he may be sensitive to cocoa like his mother...dang...we love chocolate, but for some reason when he or I eat brownie's or chocolate cake, our tummies do not agree...Art had the pleasure of changing his diaper and said it was a fun one!!! It doesn't make us sick, our bodies just can't process it...I guess...fun stuff!!!

No comments: