Gosh...
I feel like I have been reliving those terrible moments from September
11th, where I was sitting, the horrible thoughts and fears, the pain and
agony, the tears of worry I felt for those who died and had yet to...I
have been watching different "accounts" of 9/11 on several different
channels the last couple of days and EVERY show has been different and
heart wrenching...May our Loving Heavenly Father bless those still
healing, broken and traumatized on and from this horrible day and to
those that have lost loved ones to this terrible day... I am soo very
sorry for your pain and loss... my prayers and thoughts are with you and
yours... I will and have never forgotten this tragic day...
To those who serve, whether military of some kind, soldiers, fireman,
police officers, doctors, medics, and any other I may miss...who serve
to keep us safe... AND to your families and their sacrifices... thank
you for your service then... today... and always... I hold my hand to my
heart and pray for you and your families who take risks every day to
protect OUR great nation in your acts of service and love for our great
nation...May our Loving Heavenly Father Protect you and yours from harms
way, now and always...You are the HERO'S that risk everything to keep
us ALL safe...Thank You... Thank You... Thank You... I will never Forget
and Will Always Remember...I pray for ALL our safety, our peace and
ALWAYS our freedom... May our freedom- peace- and safety continue
because of our Brave Men and Women who continue to serve and
sacrifice............ Thank You... I solute you...
No comments:
Post a Comment