My Boys! They are getting Bigger and Older...
Soo Cute!
He is finally starting to figure it out!~
It is SOOO fun listening to this little guy laugh and giggle!!
They had a deal for the Wonder place so we picked up a couple of them and headed over to this fun hang out!
Dressing up...
Playing in the water...
Playing Vet! They had a blast!
We had another play date at Larry's!
And then dad tricked Addy and Yanked her tooth out with dental floss!!!
Don't ya just want to kiss those adorable cheeks!!!
So I finally had some family come out to visit...Sort of...My younger brother was passing through on his move out to Philli...We were soo glad to see some missed and familiar faces!!! They drove across the country and stayed with us for 2 nights...
So of course we introduced my brother to Larry's!
My kids with my parents...they just couldn't get enough of them...we just don't get to see family all that much so it was fun soaking it all up...
That is my brothers dog "Howdy" he is an amazing dog...we kind of wish Howdy could have stayed behind...
Right after my family left, we headed to Sears to pick up, Yep that is right, a window unit...while they were in town our A.C. decided to act out and this little sucker does a really great job at keeping things cooled down here! SO we had to move some things around...
We were not sure were to put this huge bean bag so it found a temporary spot, this is more like the kids trampoline...Addy made this "box game" out of one of the boxes from the Window unit...She worked really hard...oh and My good friend Kara talked me into making this pillow...Yep it was quit the job! And I am still not quite finished...But I was proud of all the sewing I did to put this pillow together! I am in the process of covering some of my many brown pillows and this will cover one of them nicely!
Trampoline...like I said...
We have been to the wonder place 3 times now and had a blast every single time!
Oh my little pooper! It is a good thing this little guy is soo adorable...Cause I have NEVER been pooped on so much in my entire life...Yes that is an orange hew right next to his head of a lovely stain he left behind one night by surprise...Well they are ALL surprises...BUT definitely not the good kind...Oh did I mention he is now wearing size 4 diaper...we were able to sell the full box of 3's and purchase a box of 4's once this BIg guy turned 4 months on the 12th...he is also wearing 6-9 month clothing quite well and making me nervous that he may be out of 6-9 month clothing sooner than I would like him to be...4 months people I can't keep up with this little "BIG" guy!
Love the faces in this one...Rohn apparently upset over something...
Love these little ones...My babies are growing way to fast...
Rohn and Abram Adore their big sister!!!
Prof that I actuall have a baby for the first time who takes a pacifier! Yeah! It has been a blessing in various ways!
Another trip to you guessed it the Wonder Place!
Yep which brings me to my sweet little girls, VERY FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN...Boy was she ever ready! She looks so grown up, it was an emotional day for ME...
She didn't sleep great because of course she was all excited for her school to begin!
I didn't even get to walk her to her class...
So excited, she did great!
She didn't even look back...I may have started crying at this point...We went shopping for a couple of things while she was gone that first day, to try and keep my mind off of things! Once 3:00 rolled around I was getting anxious, She rides the bus home, which I am still a little nervous about...I was told the bus would get there at a certain time which of course I thought I was arriving early until I saw the dang bus driving off... when I pulled up I was searching frantically for Addy but there was NO Addy, I may have started to panic a little, Art wasn't picking up his phone, so I called her teacher, then I called the bus station, who then called the driver on her bus...Long story short she was STILL on the bus, Thank Heaven's, she didn't know where to get off, and the bus driver couldn't see her, cause she was too little behind those big seats...She sure had fun though...Boy was I relieved and ecstatic to see my sweet little girl get off that dang bus...We shall see about this whole bus situation...we are in a trial run with it...She had a great day and her teacher really enjoyed her and said she was soo sweet and polite...It is pretty quiet around the house with out her...less fighting...lol!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





1 comment:
I CAN'T BELIEVE Addie is old enough to be in Kindergarten ! ! Our kids are growing up soooo fast :( Douglas just started SECOND GRADE. And I love that first picture of Art and his boys. You two make beautiful kids !
Post a Comment